$599.99 app puts image of a diamond on your BlackBerry
1. skymitch89 posted on 22 Nov 2010, 16:40 1
DAMN!!! In my opinion, if an app is more than $2-$5 than it is too much.
2. Waka Flocka (unregistered) posted on 22 Nov 2010, 16:43 2
WTF im the only one in the Chat!!! Please buy so i can have someone to talk to
9. ecml490 (unregistered) posted on 22 Nov 2010, 19:34 0
Please tell me you did not buy the app lol
4. huh (unregistered) posted on 22 Nov 2010, 17:34 0
Today's not April 1st . . . what's going on
5. creative_license (unregistered) posted on 22 Nov 2010, 18:30 0
ridiculous, why would anyone bother? Just another example of what people buy when they have so much money they can afford to literally throw it away.
6. VZ guy (unregistered) posted on 22 Nov 2010, 18:31 0
Brilliant. If even one rich guy buys this for a laugh, the dev just made $600 on about 5 minutes of coding.
7. Yeah (unregistered) posted on 22 Nov 2010, 18:38 0
To all the surprised people, this isn't the first time there has been an app for an egregious amount of money, theres the I am rich app for iPhone/Pod that was for $999 this one actually does something thats a step up and for $599 thats a steal! I mean its about a month and a half fuel allowance for a Ferrari F430 thats driving conservatively!
10. psn1819 posted on 22 Nov 2010, 20:14 0
WOOOOW..for all that you mine as well buy a diamond necklace or something lol...again WOOOOOW.
13. HockeyDood posted on 23 Nov 2010, 00:45 0
Doesn't anyone remember when the same stupid ass app came out in iTunes a while back. Gawd people are stupid.....
14. luis_lopez_351 posted on 23 Nov 2010, 01:02 1
haha who ever created the app must be pretty smart to rip off the ignorant rich kudos for the creator
15. ooga booga (unregistered) posted on 23 Nov 2010, 05:20 0
I'm gonna google search a picture a pictue of a diamond and show it off to my friends so they can think how rich i am. lol
16. rag (unregistered) posted on 23 Nov 2010, 15:28 0
holy s#it! Buy, Buy, Buy!