50 new Google Now video commands show the conversational shift
2. blackice214 (Posts: 163; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
I love my nexus 5, won't be going back to iPhone anytime soon.
4. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
a with apple hardware and android software would be awesome.
6. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 199; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
I'll take an N5 over that Frankenstein's Monster any day.
8. desniper9 (Posts: 37; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Apple As much as I hate to say it, gets most things right in the hardware department
9. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Like an obscenely long display, bendable chassis, 1gb ram and a lower screen res than the $170 Moto G?
10. tedkord (Posts: 4492; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
The obscenely long screen Has roughly the same dimensions as any Android phone out there now, 16 by 9
13. marbovo (Posts: 621; Member since: 16 May 2013)
yep, 16 by 9 in a 2013 screen that is is not even HD
11. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 240; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
And if I ask Google Now in my natural language.. It isn't going to answered me even 2% those questions.. Everything in smartphones are always English exclusive :(
12. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 393; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Because MURICA is the most important country in the world! Just kidding. On a serious note dont expect companies to invest a lot of money and time on a language thats not spoken by lots of people. For example Siri is available in 8 languages. Not bad I guess.
14. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 240; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
I know that, but why OEMs have to brings those "features" for everyone, if not everyone can use it the right way, it was meant to be.. :S