$50 iPhone case boosts Wi-Fi signal by 50%
1. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Good looks like iPhone needs them badly :D
2. 3SM.. (unregistered)
Yeah, just imagine how you'd look when talking on the phone.
4. bucky (Posts: 2429; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
No more ridiculous than holding a sgs3 or note I imagine.
5. 3SM.. (unregistered)
Well if you're going to say the SGS3, you might as well include the Droid DNA, HTC One, Nexus 4, Lumia 920, etc., but I can agree with you one the Note. I use to own the Note 2 and it was quite odd holding that phone to my ear. I would mostly talk on it using my earphones.
3. Topcat488 (Posts: 1391; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Most Apple fans would rather keep their Apple logo... With this you couldn't tell if there was a HTC One, BB Z10, or a Goo phone5, hiding behind that plastic.
7. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
and boost weight by ......ow they didnt mentioned the cons
well i guess it must be over 180grams now
8. Tux_Alan (Posts: 74; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
This is a great concept for people who live ine remote or poorly coverd areas though... not everyone lives in a city....
10. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
like me i dont live in the city and am just on the verge of coverage so would come in handy if i wanted to send out texts.....however i dont own an ifake