$50 iPhone case boosts Wi-Fi signal by 50%
2. 3SM.. posted on 05 Mar 2013, 07:37 0 0
Yeah, just imagine how you'd look when talking on the phone.
4. bucky posted on 05 Mar 2013, 08:13 2 4
No more ridiculous than holding a sgs3 or note I imagine.
5. 3SM.. posted on 05 Mar 2013, 08:17 3 0
Well if you're going to say the SGS3, you might as well include the Droid DNA, HTC One, Nexus 4, Lumia 920, etc., but I can agree with you one the Note. I use to own the Note 2 and it was quite odd holding that phone to my ear. I would mostly talk on it using my earphones.
3. Topcat488 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 07:46 2 1
Most Apple fans would rather keep their Apple logo... With this you couldn't tell if there was a HTC One, BB Z10, or a Goo phone5, hiding behind that plastic.
7. haseebzahid posted on 05 Mar 2013, 10:58 0 0
and boost weight by ......ow they didnt mentioned the cons
well i guess it must be over 180grams now
8. Tux_Alan posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:19 1 0
This is a great concept for people who live ine remote or poorly coverd areas though... not everyone lives in a city....
10. bluescreen posted on 06 Mar 2013, 16:41 0 0
like me i dont live in the city and am just on the verge of coverage so would come in handy if i wanted to send out texts.....however i dont own an ifake