5.5" Note 3 Neo and 6" LG G Pro 2 arriving next month, smaller Galaxy phablet to be priced 'premium'
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo / Lite Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo / Lite
1. emadshiny (Posts: 1079; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Well, another day, another galaxy.
But G pro 2 must be interesting.
2. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4812; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Too bad the G3 won't be announced in MWC. But still, the G Pro 2 looks interesting, a phablet with back buttons.
4. MarkArigayo (Posts: 168; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Agree. The rear buttons replacement would be widely acceptable in the near fiture.
3. MarkArigayo (Posts: 168; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
In need to see the G Pro2 from the front. All I want to know is the side bezel, hopefully thinner than G2's.
5. hurrycanger (Posts: 598; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
It's the "priced premium" that bugs me. It's a freaking refreshed Note 2 which phone costs only around $400 today.
6. neops (Posts: 126; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Smaller screen good. But premium with underfeaturing?
Why don't you go XperiaZ1Compact - like, Samy?