5.5" Note 3 Neo and 6" LG G Pro 2 arriving next month, smaller Galaxy phablet to be priced 'premium'
1. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Well, another day, another galaxy.
But G pro 2 must be interesting.
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Too bad the G3 won't be announced in MWC. But still, the G Pro 2 looks interesting, a phablet with back buttons.
4. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Agree. The rear buttons replacement would be widely acceptable in the near fiture.
3. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
In need to see the G Pro2 from the front. All I want to know is the side bezel, hopefully thinner than G2's.
5. hurrycanger (Posts: 1536; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
It's the "priced premium" that bugs me. It's a freaking refreshed Note 2 which phone costs only around $400 today.
6. neops (Posts: 260; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Smaller screen good. But premium with underfeaturing?
Why don't you go XperiaZ1Compact - like, Samy?