5.5" LG Optimus G Pro picture and specs sheet are in: Full HD screen, 3140 mAh battery and microSD
0. phoneArena 07 Feb 2013, 05:07 posted on
We present you how the speculated 5.5" LG Optimus G Pro, expected to be announced at the MWC expo later this month, might look like in reality, along with the full, and decidedly mouthwatering specs sheet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
40. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
neither, it is S4 pro, krait 600 and krait 800 are coming in H2 2013
77. sats.mine2k4 (banned) (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Hmmm!!! Well it's gonna be the S4 for me then...
87. HamdiR (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
look at the photo of the specs table, it says s600 right there in korean, translated: 1,7ghz quad core (snapdragon600)
97. funkshit (Posts: 16; Member since: 12 Feb 2013)
It is 600 for sure. Korean version was announced yesterday.
37. ajac09 (Posts: 1437; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Yeah as everyone else says looks like a note 2 but with the note 3 on the horizon with a possible 6 inch + screen Id wait on that unless this phone turned out to be a 99 dollar one or something
38. cR203 (Posts: 194; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
Those are some great specs i hope lg introduces a better ui with this phone.
39. techspace (Posts: 927; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
this year,every other android phone will have a big 1080p screen and some good specs......so, making the devices water proof,dust proof is very important
47. papss (unregistered)
I hate the look but am sure it won look like that.. I hate Sammy designs sothis doesn't bode well with me. I love LG UI and phone design. I would buy this phone IF it looks like LG design but not this design
52. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
You sound pretty mixed up to say the least. Fall back Samsung owns this space they are the creators everyone else are just pretenders here.
66. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
mate everyone gets it your overly attached to samsung but get a grip. samsung wont be on top of this category for ever they have been lucky having it to themselves and been the main player but others will bleed into it and smoother them down
choice benefits the customer
100. alouden (Posts: 336; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Richie, from your posts you seem ambivalent on your preferences. Hard to tell whether you prefer Samsung or are looking to switch to LG. You just are NOT communicating your preference.....How do you REALLY feel?
48. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This looks very promising lg have the best battery life too date &to a hdmi out. Hmm may have too think bout this or the xperia z
53. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Lg is extremely weak and soft when it comes to battery management on all their devices. Lg Gx2, Lg Nexus 4, lg Optimus G, plus all the others from 2010 and 2011. Lg is a joke.
71. markt9002 (Posts: 13; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Lol, @ fanboys. My Nexus 4, with Franco kernel, matches the battery life of your precious Note II. Don't get me wrong, I love the Note II, and I'm a fan of Samsung, but to say that LG is crap is just wrong. They did a great job with the Nexus 4, and surprised a lot of people with its build quality. The Optimus G is also a surprisingly good device, too.
99. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Im not talkn the old ones. Im talkn bout the g pro huge battery life.
55. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Doesn't seem legit though- LG's new styling for phones are angular, and there isn't much round corners. :1
57. Mrmark (Posts: 197; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
The phone looks nice but if you already have a note 2 then it is not that much of a spec bump and the note 3 is coming out. It would be interesting to see what new features they added on the software side.
59. HamdiR (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
It says Snapdragon 600 right there in the spec sheet (korean)
64. Philly_clark (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
To be completely honest. My rooted Note 2 with Jedi X rom and Saber kernel clocked at 1.9 Ghz is More Than capable of keeping up with this guy. Don't Sleep On The Note 2!!
65. Desmund (Posts: 74; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
Regardless this if it is new and Optimus G Pro are going to get extensive looks by me when my upgrade hits man oh and of course Samsung Galaxy IV also. Then Android 5.0 is suppose to hit a little later. Got to admit it's great to be a Droid fan right now no dis to apple(although I don't like them).
67. scsa852k (Posts: 329; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
So 1.7 Ghz Quad-Core snapdragon, 2GB Ram, 13 MP Camera 16 or 32 GB is the standard for high end smartphones this year.
S IV, Xperia Z, G Pro, M7 all have similar specs.
It will come down to design and price and which network these bad boys will be available.
Let the war begin!
68. Desmund (Posts: 74; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
Thumbs up because I noticed that myself it will really be a look and feel type thing. My prediction M7 will be the leader, SIV might be 3rd place and LG might be second with Xperia Z in last place(not a bad thing if Sony just gets it right). It's not always bad to be in last place, but if you at least make a little noise considering how Sony phones have been received lately(lots of people I know don't like the phones) it would go a long ways.
I know people might say SIV third place??????You're out of your mind, but sometimes you'll be surprised though lol.
80. pyradark (Posts: 809; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
your dreaming!! you just dont look on the specs of each mobile, but on how the execute their mobile both the device & market
this is the truth( and the truth really hurt fans hahahaha)
2. Xperia Z
3. Iphone 6
4. LG xxx
5. BB Z10 or Q10
Im not sure with HTC as they decline, market is also decling for them
72. mike2959 (Posts: 431; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
I got the Optimus G the other day, having the S3, one X+. I have to say the screen is every bit as as sharp the one x, which is awesome. The freaking phone still has ICS and its synthetic benchmarks are tops right now. Stock quadrant its 7700 or even better. Real world use, it destroys the One X+, and beats the S3. Next to the nexus 4 again the G does out perform it in almost every catagory with the addition of 16GB more internal, and a SD card that supports 64GB. The build quality is exceptional, the earpice exceptional. If LG would beat the rest in softaware updates they would dominate.
75. affandi (Posts: 85; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
I like the idea of a 5,5 inch 1080p phone! If the Note 3 with a 6,3 inch display feels too damn big then I can always go for this one.. nice save LG!
83. GeekMovement (Posts: 1947; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Same as everyone else, I think it looks so much like the Note II. LG should stick with their designs. I don't like the look of that lockscreen either, but the specs look pretty beefy especially the battery. We'll see how it holds up against the other three android kings.
88. dancorcal (Posts: 39; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Love the specs, hate the look. LG Optimus G has the mature, distinctive design they should stick with. I love mine. Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be the final look.
90. oister85 (Posts: 435; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
All you people stop with the fanaticism give lg a change
95. forlife123 (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Feb 2013)
this is the best flagship phone for the 2Q 2013!
98. funkshit (Posts: 16; Member since: 12 Feb 2013)
Although it looks pretty similar to note2, the people who glanced the revealed phone in korea says it is pretty distinguishable from Samsung stuff. Wait for few more days to judge the design. In korea, next monday, there is press conference to show off the product.