5.5" LG G Pro Lite announced with stylus, dual speakers, dual SIM and modest specs
0. phoneArena 10 Oct 2013, 08:40 posted on
The G Pro Lite phablet comes with an embedded stylus, similar to Samsung's Note line, and dual SIM capability, which hints that it is targeted towards emerging market customers which are jonesing for a phablet with two SIM cards and on the cheap. The stylus is tucked at the top, not the bottom like with the Galaxy Notes. but like them comes with dedicated Notes app for handwriting, and the dual SIM functions also gets an accompanying Hot Key for quick switch between networks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jibraihimi (Posts: 708; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
They should have included quadcore mediatek processor, in place of Dual core one, then this would have been a good option in low midrange.........
7. justsayit (Posts: 256; Member since: 09 May 2013)
more core does not means better perform
and the mediatek quadcore processor most are cortex-a7
i think this one will having dualcore cortex a9
which has better perform
12. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Sorry but this article says otherwise. Everyone is using Mediateks quad cores now. Face it.
2. syedej123 (banned) (Posts: 71; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
LG is started getting into track ..good for them :)
4. hmd74 (Posts: 429; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
Who buys this?
Even Note 2 is better than this
14. DONUT (Posts: 324; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
"targeted towards emerging market customers which are jonesing for a phablet with two SIM cards and on the cheap"
i dont think the Note 2 is aimed at these customers. u really should READ
5. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
why do all android devices look alike nowadays.
6. Th_Brazil (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
The LG Pro Lite is now available in Brazil .... Mediocre!
Price is equivalent to $ 545 dollars! incredible!!!
10. chunky1x (Posts: 265; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
Buy a regular LG G Pro (E988) for $582. The best part is that you get a free flip cover. No spare battery and charger though.
16. Bedz81 (Posts: 68; Member since: 30 Dec 2012)
I got the E988 the other day for £365, i think that's a bargain, my only gripe is the loudspeaker is poor. I am a bit jealous of the stylus though, the QuickMemo would be better with it. Why though LG - 4.1.2, what a joke ting!
17. Th_Brazil (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Yes.... In Brazil companies like to earn more! =/
13. dratomic (Posts: 483; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
I remember when having dual loud speakers was a necessary for a mid to high end device back in 2006-2007. not an advantage to brag about
15. matrix_neo (Posts: 326; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Without the LG logo, you might think its a Samsung galaxy note. If LG will market it vigorously, they will have a better future.