5.5'' Gionee Elife E7 runs on the most powerful, 2.5GHz Snapdragon 800, has 3GB of RAM, a 16MP camera, and 4G LTE
0. phoneArena 27 Nov 2013, 02:37 posted on
The latest phone to get our serious geek crush is the just-outed Gionee Elife E7. The premium line of the Chinese vendor is known for a high-quality, but also a high price-point...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hmd74 (Posts: 471; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
These Chinese phones have introduction events too?!?
Anyway.. Nice phone
18. GodKnowsAll (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Apple is almost a CHINESE PHONE.Many parts of iPhone is made in China.
20. PointMaza (Posts: 60; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
You got it wrong mate..
Apple is a company, iPhone is a Smartphone..
2. betoxthexking (Posts: 7; Member since: 10 May 2012)
just cause it's clocked at 2.5 doesnt mean it out performs the note 3 or any other s800 phone
3. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
It's unbelievable how insane these new Chinese phones are. If they sold their devices internationally and provide good customer support, I could see hordes of people flocking to buy them.
And here we still find iPhones with sub-HD screens and 8mp cameras. If Apple don't push the boundaries like these guys they're gonna find themselves down the Blackberry trail.
6. Jason2k13 (Posts: 951; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
i still don't trust their software optimization, battery life and camera.
7. rd_nest (Posts: 1315; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Then you shouldn't trust anything from google nexus. The last thing nexus phones have is good batterylife and camera. And they have no clue about software optimization. Each and every Nexus suffers because of bad thermal throttling. It's so bad that I have to underclock and undervolt the SOC. What sort of optimization is that? Just open a BBS< and you will see kernel wakelocks killing battery for "any" Nexus.
12. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1101; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Thermal throttling is more of a Qualcomm thing, every Qualcomm powered phone throttles, be it S4 Pro, S600 or S800.
8. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 475; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
or their safety regulations and standards. flamable batteries anyone?
4. aayupanday (Posts: 566; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Such a puny battery for a behemoth of a smartphone.
5. darkskoliro (Posts: 1062; Member since: 07 May 2012)
I dont want high resolution ff camera, I want high microns! I always take ff photos at night when I go out :)
11. E.S.1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Will this work in US with AT&T and how do I get it? Online?
13. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3526; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I was really impressed until I read 2500mAh & 4.2.2.
16. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Vast amount of potential from China, looking forward to the Vivo 2K phablet!
17. philfoster (Posts: 34; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Powerful not not really trust CHN phone...
19. GodKnowsAll (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Do you trust Apple,man.iPhones are made in china.