5.3% of BlackBerry's North American traffic comes from BlackBerry Z10
0. phoneArena 19 Apr 2013, 12:38 posted on
Chitika Insights went over millions of ad impressions in the 65 days after the launch of the BlackBerry Z10 and 65 days after the launch of the Apple iPhone 5 to compare how well the latest model of each phone was assimilated into each platform; after 65 days the Z10 represented 5.3% of all BlackBerry traffic compared to the 12.1% of iPhone traffic that the Apple iPhone 5 was responsible for after its first 65 days...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chocolaking (Posts: 421; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I think it's a good move to release the Z10, because of the smartphone market trend.
But the Q10 is definately worth for the wait.
Keep it up BLACKBERRY!!
2. p5yb0rg (unregistered)
The increase of internet activity on these phones are primarily due to companies activating them for business use.
3. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
5% of what, 5% market share? Not very impressive.
4. baldilocks (Posts: 455; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
No. 5% of all North American Blackberry internet traffic.
Reading comprehension 101.
6. drnggaj33 (Posts: 127; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
goog job bb in the right step ppl are switching back to bb too they're tired of andriod and apple
8. apiskula (limited) (Posts: 441; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Have no idea what your reading. BlackBerry is done and I cannot wait
7. apiskula (limited) (Posts: 441; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Nobody uses blackberry that is why it is so low. BlackBerry sucks