5 ways your smartphone can get you into shape
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2013, 12:18 posted on
From the looks of it, our smartphones seem as though they’re capable of doing almost anything when it comes to benefiting our lives. Frankly, I attribute many of my fitness accomplishments to my smartphone – mainly because I centered my goals around it. Well, it’s not like my...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What about "5 ways your smartphone can take you into The Simpsons"?
4. John.V (Posts: 92; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Hmmm...interesting. Homer would definitely approve. And Ralph!
5. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I hope so. xD
If I get there, I will tell them "Johnnnnnn V. brought me here!" :)
3. shnibz (Posts: 155; Member since: 18 Sep 2011)
I use the accupedo app to make sure I take at least 10,000 steps a day. Its very accurate and free!
7. Whateverman (Posts: 3225; Member since: 17 May 2009)
I love the widget. Helps to keep it on your mind too so you never slack off.
6. TylerGrunter (Posts: 993; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Buy a Lumia 900 and use it! It doesn´t matter the application really, you´ll get good biceps.
8. Whateverman (Posts: 3225; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Nexercise is pretty cool too, but I think I might just try a couple of these too.
9. alexzibrit (Posts: 67; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
Not To Sound Like A Fan boy but to avoid all the apps Buy a S4. S Health sounds like it takes care of most of it, and I'm sure updates might come, but for now these sound awesome
11. John.V (Posts: 92; Member since: 27 May 2011)
I chuckle every time I watch that eye phone Futurama episode.
13. frustyak (Posts: 158; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
You forgot to add a sixth item - just get one of those Samsung Galaxy Note or Galaxy Mega thingys and work those biceps just trying to pick them up!