5 to 10% of phones will run on Intel chips by 2015
2. FoneAddict (Posts: 259; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Anyone who follows CPU technologies knows that Intel don't mess about (just look at how they crushed AMD performance wise in recent years!)
Chipset manufacturers better take Intel seriously otherwise they will be toast!
3. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 384; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
if battery sucking issue is being solved then definitely, i would personally get intel powered smartphone with web os garnished on it.i want intel and web os to dominate the mobile phone industry in the future.
5. QinEmpire (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Android even struggle with battery life on ARM, I don't see how well it can run.
6. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I'd love to buy a future Intel-powered Nexus smartphone.
9. JC557 (Posts: 1521; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I'm interested in that Intel powered Lenovo phone. Hopefully Lenovo will release a ThinkPad phone that's professional looking and running the latest intel mobile processor.
7. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
I remember my years as electronic student and Intel was not very good at processors or any other electronic components. Every other brand is better than intel. I prefer never buy a phone with intel processor. Look at how catastrophic are the netbooks powered by intel
8. medicci37 (Posts: 1278; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Intel chips should be much more efficient when they shrink the die to 14nm. My main problem with Intel is the sucky graphics. They are goin to have to start taking graphics seriously. If they expect to beat Arm.