5 (plus one) must-have Android and iOS camera apps for the hipster wannabe
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2014, 05:35 posted on
There are thousands of camera apps out there, but most of them do the same thing - add some filters on top, give an image that vintage look, and upload it to a service like Instagram…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Haha that last one is definitely worth a try
2. draconic1991 (Posts: 195; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Last one reminds me of dragonball...lol
4. naveenstuns (Posts: 172; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
Victor, the links are swapped for the last pic. fix that!!!
6. Ishmeet (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
I have been using the Clone camera app on android(yes it is available on the play store) for a long time, and I can definitely say, it is quite unique and fast with its operations.
Here is a pic I created :http://instagram.com/p/hNq4PdB
7. Ishmeet (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
And for those who want :https://play.google.com/store/
It is the same as its iOS counterpart and free too(and by the same developer). I found it working much better than 'clone yourself camera'
9. hassoups (Posts: 473; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
you're classroom reminded of mine way back in Lebanon. Thanks for that lol :)
11. nexusdude (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
I kinda stalked your Instagram and you have a serious beard thing going on (if you're really born in '97). Guess I'm kinda jealous.
10. ashouhdy (Posts: 55; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
SNAPSEED is the best i have ever tried ... trust me !
13. sarahmorgan777 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Mar 2016)
The best photo editing app to go for the awesome editing experience is PicsArt moile pictures editor.The most important is that it is free and user friendly. Th focus of the developer is the user and they do everything to keep the users happy. The picture editoris is compiled with variety of tools to enhance your photos, also you will find a lot of masks and filters for your post production.