5 (plus one) must-have Android and iOS camera apps for the hipster wannabe
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2014, 05:35 posted on
There are thousands of camera apps out there, but most of them do the same thing - add some filters on top, give an image that vintage look, and upload it to a service like Instagram…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gigaraga (Posts: 459; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Haha that last one is definitely worth a try
2. draconic1991 (Posts: 117; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Last one reminds me of dragonball...lol
4. naveenstuns (Posts: 170; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
Victor, the links are swapped for the last pic. fix that!!!
6. Ishmeet (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
I have been using the Clone camera app on android(yes it is available on the play store) for a long time, and I can definitely say, it is quite unique and fast with its operations.
Here is a pic I created :http://instagram.com/p/hNq4PdB
7. Ishmeet (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
And for those who want :https://play.google.com/store/
It is the same as its iOS counterpart and free too(and by the same developer). I found it working much better than 'clone yourself camera'
9. hassoups (Posts: 250; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
you're classroom reminded of mine way back in Lebanon. Thanks for that lol :)
11. nexusdude (Posts: 139; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
I kinda stalked your Instagram and you have a serious beard thing going on (if you're really born in '97). Guess I'm kinda jealous.
10. ashouhdy (Posts: 44; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
SNAPSEED is the best i have ever tried ... trust me !