5 mobile music services for iPhone and Android
0. phoneArena 23 Mar 2012, 10:05 posted on
Millions of songs in the palm of your hand - that is what you get when you subscribe to a mobile music service that can stream songs to an iPhone or Android smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. CM_Punk (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Too bad no one's winning in this case.
10. GuiltyBystander (Posts: 199; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Not true.. we both won.
2. Tommyp1972 (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Can I download songs using any of these apps and keep them on my phone so I can listen to them without using any data connecting to the cloud?
5. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
I think Spotify does that but I don't think you have any real control of it. Unlimited data is my friend.
17. Tommyp1972 (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
i have unlimited data also but my reception where I work get a crap signal..sometimes goes down to 1X
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5657; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, you can have offline access. you just have to opt for it in your playlists.
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5657; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i use Spotify and i love it! nice simple, streamlined interface, great music selection, deep Facebook integration and wireless sync with Android Devices all make this worth getting. o:
11. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5657; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
isn't that they way you're used to it on the App Store? it's worse there than it is on the Market. ;P
12. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I totally agree with you @GuiltyBystander.
14. JunitoNH (Posts: 1074; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Goodluck with that one. Are not the carriers milking the masses enough? I don't see people paying for the service.
16. BattleBrat (Posts: 1215; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
WHAT! NO SLACKER?!?!?
I have slacker and spotify, and I can tell you slacker is the best. I had Pandora, but it didn't offer as much as the other two for the money, so I got rid of it.