5 items that say, “I’m a little too into cell phones.”
13. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Can someone please (PA) provide the link to the Android sneaks'?
2. ilia1986 (unregistered)
That StarTac is actually in my country :D
5. ChangMin2012 (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
The iPhone belt reminds me of that newfangled feature phone charging belt from 2003 in Japan...
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i think the ear rings and the shoes are legit. o:
8. joaolx (Posts: 364; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
That shoe is pretty awesome. I would buy one pair of those.
9. nicholassss (Posts: 368; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Turns out my girlfriend is wrong. I'm not too in to cell phones. Yessssss.
10. GoBears (Posts: 447; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Add another one to that shoe group. I'd buy those in a heartbeat.
11. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I'm not going crazy!!! I'm not going crazy!!! I'm not going crazy!!!
14. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
Woah! I actually envisioned belts that would provide a holster to turn your phone into a belt buckle. Although its the best location for a holster, Its also the geekyiest.
Whoever invented that is probably going through a divorce as we speak.
"Honey dont leave, were gonna be rich I promise!"