5-inch BlackBerry 10 device rumored, more 'Berries coming by year-end
0. phoneArena 17 Apr 2013, 04:33 posted on
BlackBerry is about to launch two to three new BlackBerry 10 device by the end of the year, including a 5-inch touch-only device somewhat like the Z10...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
$400 MIDRANGE? If they want to suceed they must make cheaper device
3. msa1988 (Posts: 401; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
I'd assume they mean $400 full-retail price? There's no way that's the cost of a mid-range phone on contract. With that being said, $400 isn't too bad considering most phones are $549+ full retail.
13. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
nexus 4 is $500-600, not $300. You only get that price from google store, and 90% of the countries out there has no access to it.
7. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I don't know where youre shopping where midrange phones are "$549+ full retail" even the gs3 can be had for less than $400 not to mention the nexus 4 for $300, old flagships like the HTC amaze, gs2, can be had for $200. Tbh I'd rather have a $35 kyocera rise or similar than a bb phone.
4. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4666; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Wish all the best to you, BB! Keep it up! :)
11. apiskula (Posts: 363; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
I will not be quiet until this company close the doors! junk junk junk
12. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4666; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I will be happy if you close your doors! Troll troll troll.
14. apiskula (Posts: 363; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
I won't be closing my doors and I like being called a troll. Enjoy your junk blackberry as I prepare for a much superior product the Samsung Galaxy 4.
8. apiskula (Posts: 363; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Blackberry and Thorsten....nobody wants your garbage. Close your doors and be done already. Hopefully by this time next year you will be out of business!