5 freshest rumors about the iPad Mini
Interestingly, it seems like Apple has lost its unique ability of keeping the secrets secret, and now, just like with the iPhone 5, we can say that we already know quite a lot about the iPad mini with a significant degree of certainty. While it was once impossible to hear a thing about an upcoming Apple device, it's now just like any other brand out there - we have tons of leaks and rumors, many of which sounding rather trustworthy.
With just hours until the official presentation of the iPad mini, we've decided to go over 5 of the freshest rumors we've heard about the iPad mini. Let's see what the latest news surrounding this exciting tablet are!
5 freshest rumors about the iPad mini Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
This Samsung Galaxy F (S5 Premium) concept looks almost real
07 Mar 2014, 23:59
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
5 freshest rumors about the iPad mini
1. Emphasis on education
Read more here!
2. Price: $329
Read more here!
3. No 8 GB model?
Read more here!
4. Pre-orders start on October 26
5. Shipping on November 2
Read more here!
1. someones4 (Posts: 608; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
some of my predictions:
-physical home button
-has some form of issue(display or otherwise)
2. eisenbricher (Posts: 962; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
lol @ 'expensive' and 'some form of issue' !! No one can reject your assumptions.
14. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1059; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Nailed it :)
Apple however has not lost the ability to keep secrets, they know their current line of products are going to fail so they're trying to build hype by leaking as much as they can...this sentence came out funny...leaking Apple :)
Moreover a $329 ipad is already doomed in comparison to the Nexus 7 and the super hi-res Nexus 10 and the ultra affordable $99 Nexus 7 will be the final nails in iPad mini's coffin!
15. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
I gotta know, how r they gonna fail? Please please please tell me?
16. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Nails n the coffinwowww. Take that apple u vampire lmao.
17. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1059; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
dude are you trollin on every comment I make :)
I mean come on man voice your opinion of what you feel about the article.
and I just gave you the reasons why they're gonna fail...of course its just my opinion though so dont behave like a kid :)
Apple vampire...you nailed it buddy :)
19. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Ur all knowing dude. Please teach me.
20. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1059; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
At least one of us is...LOL
dont have the time...read my comments and learn but dont troll...we good now :)
3. absolete (Posts: 12; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
Why are people so hooked onto obvious apple rumours... it's gonna be an iPad, but SMALLER... iOS isn't going to look any different, nothing will ever change with apple. But on the other hand this nexus event... now THATS going to be interesting
6. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
But the apple event will b interesting to the people who use apple. U make it sound as though if android users aren't interested then no on will watch. That's not true dude, apple isn't putting this on for android users they're putting it on for the public and potential buyers. Get a grip man and enjoy the nexus event.
4. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
hahaha....who gives s**t to mini when you have nexus 7!!!
7. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Uhhhh maybe the millions that will buy it
10. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
According to u. To sit here and insult people n a pointless manner cuz what they choose to buy also shows that u have no brains
11. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
i have brain not brains....see Apple is Faulty!!
ur lost aswell
12. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Yeah ok dude lol. U have a good day, and enjoy your nexus and the nexus event. Google makes a fine product as does apple. I'm not here to bash, or insult so ill apologize for saying u have no brain. Enjoy your day man.
5. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Why is there a need for an iPad mini when there is already an iPad 2 for sale ?
8. PowTheBowl (Posts: 65; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I don't know why, but I'm not that excited anymore when there are announcements by Apple, it's like you know what to expect :(
18. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
why need iPad mini if you can get iPad 2? i think its way better!
but iPad mini will be love by iFans coz maybe someone thinks 9.7" iPad is huge so a 7.8" iPad Mini will be not too small, not too big..just normal!