5 call recorder apps for Android
0. phoneArena 16 Apr 2013, 08:40 posted on
Recording your phone conversations might prove to be a rather useful feature in many circumstances, and we are not even talking about ransom demands here, rather the plain old forgetting of a shopping list your wife mentioned on the phone and went into a tunnel just when you were wondering was it skim milk or 2%...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Shubham412302 (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
jb leak of atrix 2 has call recording option build in
2. kanagadeepan (Posts: 717; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Where can I get that apk??? Will it work for OG RazrMAXX? I hope so as both are almost same in internals, afaik...
3. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Which one of these apps does not alert the other party that the call is being recorded?
4. evarod48 (Posts: 146; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
jennifer white is definitely the name of a pornstar
5. shy2papa (Posts: 211; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
AllCallRecorder is still the best in my opinion, voice on both ends is very clear and paid version only removes the ad
6. recond9 (Posts: 49; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
My S3 Rom has build in call recording :D No need for these..
9. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Same for ROM I'm actually using on my NOTE II.. lol
12. recond9 (Posts: 49; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
Sammy is the best :D
I also love apple and htc and sony and nokia,so no need for thumbs down trolls :)
11. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
LOL... simply root ur android device and get some nice custom rom with record option... boom... done! no need to pay for these apps which ALSO (most probably) record ur calls and send them to the developers...(or some part of it at least)
13. msb86 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Personally, I prefer using TapeACall - no rooting, crystal clear audio recording, no limit on recording quantity/length and very straight forward. They even included a how-to video in app.
15. jackjones55 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Oct 2014)
I've tried all of these so-called call recorder apps on my Verizon S4, but none worked. They all use the native API's that everyone else uses. I finally found Total Recall Call Recorder (Search for Total Recall on the play store) which although does require root, records calls beautifully - even when using my BT headset. Only thing I've found that's even close to this is Skvalex Call Recorder, but Total Recall has a better overall feature set.
16. DANIELPAUL (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Oct 2014)
Currently i am using TotalRecall, Can you suggest me which one is best for Moto G 4.4.4 without any recording issue ?
17. rjkapoor14 (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Nov 2014)
Can we change record strategy like other android call recorder application in this application ?
For example : Total Recall