5 call recorder apps for Android
The best call recorder apps for Android Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
HTC One 2 aka HTC M8 rumor round-up: camera, specs, release date and design
05 Dec 2013, 10:44
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
03 Dec 2013, 05:54
Cyber Monday 2013 deals on phones, tablets and other electronics
01 Dec 2013, 10:55
How to take better photos with your Samsung Galaxy Note 3
05 Dec 2013, 03:02
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
Living with the LG G2: a long-term review
03 Dec 2013, 07:53
Nexus 5 huge camera ring actually holds a magnet for add-on lenses
05 Dec 2013, 09:51
The best call recorder apps for Android
1. Shubham412302 (Posts: 276; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
jb leak of atrix 2 has call recording option build in
2. kanagadeepan (Posts: 518; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Where can I get that apk??? Will it work for OG RazrMAXX? I hope so as both are almost same in internals, afaik...
3. maier9900 (Posts: 257; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Which one of these apps does not alert the other party that the call is being recorded?
4. evarod48 (Posts: 112; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
jennifer white is definitely the name of a pornstar
5. shy2papa (Posts: 180; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
AllCallRecorder is still the best in my opinion, voice on both ends is very clear and paid version only removes the ad
6. recond9 (Posts: 49; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
My S3 Rom has build in call recording :D No need for these..
9. SleepingOz (Posts: 2011; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Same for ROM I'm actually using on my NOTE II.. lol
12. recond9 (Posts: 49; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
Sammy is the best :D
I also love apple and htc and sony and nokia,so no need for thumbs down trolls :)
11. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
LOL... simply root ur android device and get some nice custom rom with record option... boom... done! no need to pay for these apps which ALSO (most probably) record ur calls and send them to the developers...(or some part of it at least)
13. msb86 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Personally, I prefer using TapeACall - no rooting, crystal clear audio recording, no limit on recording quantity/length and very straight forward. They even included a how-to video in app.