5 accessories to connect a smartphone or tablet to your TV
0. phoneArena 18 May 2012, 09:07 posted on
We've all been there, lounging on the couch with our phone or tablet, and wishing we could stream videos from the internal storage, Netflix, YouTube and so on to the largest screen in the house right in front of us. It is not a seamless task, as there are no universal standards yet, both for doing it with a cable or wirelessly, but there are some accessories out there that make it possible...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. imsickwithphone (banned) (Posts: 76; Member since: 17 May 2012)
These what I call SMARTPHONETV!!!!
2. jmoita2 (Posts: 929; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Now, here is an awesome super useful article.
4. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
Yup thats the first thing that popped into my head when i saw this aticle
3. Bangthering_007 (Posts: 36; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
How much does a smart TV cost these days?
5. Rhino77 (Posts: 4; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
HTC One S with wireless video streaming sold me
6. legospace9876 (unregistered)
I already have a HDMI port on my LG Optimus 2X-in, and LG's high-speed HDMI cable was in the box. Well now you throw a bunch of money on the HTC, Samsung and Apple as though LG has a much better solution...
7. visonicom (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
It's cool. We also released the first Mad-in-China HD DLNA adapter for non-DLNA HDTVs. For further info about this exciting product see our portfolio site especially for DLNA products as below: