5" LG Optimus G Pro hits shelves in Japan, US to follow in Q2
0. phoneArena 04 Apr 2013, 03:01 posted on
While the US is still waiting on the promised Q2 date for the launch of the LG Optimus G Pro flagship here, the phone got official in Japan. It's the 5" reincarnation, not the exclusive 5.5" behemoth that the homeland of South Korea received not long ago, and already logged some impressive sales numbers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I don't like LG :(
8. alouden (Posts: 367; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Well, that clinches it! LG should just cancel their launch of this phone.
14. alouden (Posts: 367; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Sarcasm isn't communicated well in print. I am not suggesting the launch of this phone be scrapped. Far from it. I was responding to Wendy's comment.
10. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Back after a weeks vacation®
You also said you hate WP+ Nokia™
5. henrys (Posts: 15; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
the sad thing is that the optimus g came out in australia less than a month ago, the g pro will take ages to get here
6. hipnotika (Posts: 353; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
hımmm smells good :) 3000 mah battery will boost it up !
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Now hit Japan......Q2 in US?? When it will release to my country? Q3? Q4?
9. alouden (Posts: 367; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Does anyone in the US know which carriers will get it? I know Verizon will not. They will release some low-end LG device in its place.
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Damn that battery/phone is gorgeous. Too bad lg miss a chance too compete with htc one &p2 gs iv in april.
13. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
I like Japan's take on the Optimus G Pro's design more, minus the home button (I never liked it anyway) I'm a screensize-ophile though so bigger the better!
15. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 227; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
So has there been any word as to the screen size coming to the US? Because I'm due for an upgrade soon and it's between the S IV and this, but only if it has the 5.5" screen.