4G LTE network cards are expected to fall in price to $50 by the end of 2011
This article contains unofficial information.
2. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
anyone here know what 4G is? please don't say its faster then 3G.
3. cellslanger (Posts: 16; Member since: 12 May 2010)
4G stands for 4th generation data technology.
4. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3104; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Its the same thing as 3G, just a lot faster. Like what 3G was to 2G.
7. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
Our you sure it isn't just 3G without the speed restrictions of 3G? I have some towers i drive by here in ohio, and i do not see new equipment being added. And these towers are for all cell service providers,in cluding the newer towers.
5. jrcrow79 (Posts: 477; Member since: 02 May 2008)
Hmm..2011 is when my Att contract is up..sign?
6. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
gaytnt is 18-24 months behind verizon preparing for LTE.