41% of Brits use a mobile device while on the potty
0. phoneArena 18 Jul 2013, 08:14 posted on
Online retailer Pixmania conducted a survey of 2000 Brits to see what was going on behind the closed doors of...the bathroom; or as they say in Britain, the loo. While sitting on the throne (remember, the country does have a Queen), 41% of Brits are using their Smartphone, tablet or eReader. A large majority of those using a gadget in the can, 65%, have a smartphone in their hand...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. apple4never (Posts: 1046; Member since: 08 May 2013)
lol i was too, i got bored and decided to see what was on pa today
15. ghaniosman (Posts: 69; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
no wonder from where do all those filthy comments come from...
2. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I read Phonearena while exporting chocolate too.
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
After a few years, potties will have dual speakers with Boomsound technology, and NFC. So we can use our smartphones to play our favorite songs on it while we're making "chocolate".
5. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
When I'm on the loo, I also treat myself to some High Tea and Crumpets, or as I like to say, "Dumpets."
7. deburocks (Posts: 126; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
hahaha divided by countries ,united by wierd habits... Lol... And i used to think im d only one......SO Indians are nt the only one. Hehe.....
9. sss_ddk (Posts: 72; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
The other 59% still carry their TV, Game console and cables. What a mess!!
10. papss (unregistered)
13. SonyPS4 (Posts: 311; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Thats why 39% GS2 owner buy Xperia Z because it is waterproof
14. Genersis (Posts: 217; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Yuck, I sure hope that's *before* wiping their backsides at least....
17. quakan (Posts: 1293; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
How long are you guys on the toilet that you are able to sit there and use your phone? I sit, do business, get up, and flush...never am I there long enough to whip out my phone and do a task nor would I want to get my phone dirty like that.
19. iWinDroid (Posts: 28; Member since: 17 Jul 2013)
maybe IT sticks hard & they need to use their phones to kill some time :P
18. samnote (Posts: 33; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Before cellphone i do the crosswords puzzle while pooping