40% of You Tube views now come from a mobile device
0. phoneArena 17 Oct 2013, 22:21 posted on
Back in 2007, Apple put a YouTube client on the iPhone and created a memorable site; now comes word from Google that 40% of the traffic coming to YouTube to view streaming videos, is viewing the video from a mobile device. That is up from last year's 25% that viewed You Tube videos on a mobile device. In 2011, that figure was only 6%.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. cdgm2509 (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
And still most of the videos I try to watch are not available for mobile
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
YouTube is a great video platform although it is own by a Bilderberg Member
6. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
even when im on my desktop, i just 'chrome to phone' & watch it on my cell
7. downphoenix (Posts: 3051; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I watch Youtube on the phone sometimes, but the Desktop is still the best experience. I am actually not much of a fan of the Youtube app, if not for the App's general loading speed being better I would use the mobile site instead.