4.3" HTC One Mini confirmed once again for a Q3 launch
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2013, 02:53 posted on
Sources from the Taiwanese supply chain are confirming that the handset will sport a 4.3" display, and will share some specs with its larger flagship sibling. The insiders mentioned that we'll see the HTC One Mini launched in Q3, which jibes with previous rumors for unveiling next month, and will coincide with the general availability of the S4 Mini as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. abdane (Posts: 484; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
it will definitely be better than the GS4 mini.
2. Genersis (Posts: 217; Member since: 29 May 2013)
How long a gap is there normally, between announcement and release of a phone? Or is there no norm for that kind of thing? Shouldn't it be announced any day now really? I hope so...
3. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
anddd cue the comments on how htc is trying to copy samsung.
4. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
If they were copying Samsung, this phone would have much weaker specs.
Not a fanboy, just telling it like it is.
5. majp89 (Posts: 123; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Anyone else getting the error that says you're using offensive words when you're actually not?
6. majp89 (Posts: 123; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
I really hope this is not a carrier exclusive to AT&T. I want to have a good phone when I switch to T Mobile.
7. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
Larger phones... soon enough, those satellite phones will look.. "nano" near the 2015 phones, if this ridiculous trends goes on (not to mention 4k resolutions, 1 gigapixel... okay, 30 megapixel cams that records at 4k 3d 60 fps, 32-core processor, 64GB RAM, 1TB storage (768GB available to the user) and a strong battery of... 3000 mAh? Why they keep forgetting to pour some bucks on the R&D for stronger batteries? The old Nokias used to last a week+ on high usage back then!