3G FaceTime may be a reality very soon
19. thedarkside posted on 18 May 2012, 17:02 0 5
fandroids think that they had it first when tango has been around when i had my 3GS when it first came out.
2. mafiaprinc3 posted on 18 May 2012, 15:02 0 0
facetime has been available on jailbreak iphone 4/4s for years now via 3rd party apps
9. thedarkside posted on 18 May 2012, 15:49 0 0
sorry, its just some people think you have to jailbreak the iphone to use the face time on 3G when you actually dont.
11. gallitoking posted on 18 May 2012, 15:59 1 2
ok now to the subject in hand... is tango available for iOS?
12. thedarkside posted on 18 May 2012, 16:02 1 0
16. uudayy posted on 18 May 2012, 16:50 0 0
so if i download tango can i call someone using facetime?
17. thedarkside posted on 18 May 2012, 16:59 0 0
if they also have tango. if you and the other person both have tango you can both facetime.
23. frydaexiii posted on 19 May 2012, 03:21 0 0
Using Tango requires both parties to have Tango installed, so it's not called "Facetime".
I swear you Apple people just love replacing words with lingo that Apple created. It's called video calling, "Facetime" is when both parties use iOS devices, and use the "Facetime" option. Similar to how I "Skype" someone, which means I use Skype to contact someone who has skype as well.
26. thedarkside posted on 19 May 2012, 17:22 0 0
i dont really care what its called you noob.
27. redsox21 posted on 20 May 2012, 00:07 0 0
So basically youre being a hypocritical because you said you "skype" with someone and you call out people for saying they facetime with others. Yea its called videocalling, no one said it wasnt. But when you call someone on IOS, its FaceTime...so that what people call it. Its not an "apple people" thing, people on android call it facetime too because thats what its called....
10. kshell1 posted on 18 May 2012, 15:50 5 1
Wait video chat over 3G? its so revolutionary! dang this has been on android for 2 years now. not good apple, once again just now catching up to the competition.
24. frydaexiii posted on 19 May 2012, 03:22 0 0
Oh no, but the 3GS doesn't even have a front facing camera =_="
25. thedarkside posted on 19 May 2012, 17:21 1 0
i know this but the app was still around.
21. jove39 posted on 18 May 2012, 17:20 1 0
Does it have better video/audio xfer than gtalk or skype? I use skype all the time!
28. mordimiz posted on 20 May 2012, 10:39 0 0
did anyone think that this could be a sham..the warning message i mean. i had an iphone and when you jailbreak it you can get any error to say wtvr you want it to. hell i made my iphone say "help me im melting" for the slide to power off..you can do wtvr you want to the source code once you've jail broken it...simply change the error of data wont work over 3g if you disable it or wtvr it says and replace it with this...Just a thought