3D HD mobile displays are coming, Hitachi one-ups CMI with a novel layer that preserves brightness
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Nov 2011, 05:43
Hitachi has created a 4.5" 720p screen with new 3D layer made of liquid crystal lenses, which even increases brightness in 3D mode, instead of diminishing it, like with the traditional parallax barrier method CMI uses for its 4.3" 3D HD screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aries.phills posted on 01 Nov 2011, 06:40 3 0
How soon are we going to see this in a smartphone?
2. aries.phills posted on 01 Nov 2011, 07:08 3 2
Its quite funny to thumb yourself up after posting your comment.
Pls, don't bash me, Its my first time.
4. Firedrops posted on 01 Nov 2011, 09:58 0 0
So... this creates 720p using the RGB matrix, and has 3D capabilities to top it off?
Did the Super amoled+ just get overtaken? ._.
5. JayRaj posted on 01 Nov 2011, 14:22 0 0
Guys at least give credit to the one who sent this in. . .