32GB Google Nexus 7 accidentally delivered to buyer
0. phoneArena 08 Oct 2012, 21:26 posted on
A customer in Japan was accidentally given the 32GB version of the Google Nexus 7 after purchasing the 16GB model of the tablet; this would confirm the various screenshots we've seen that show that such a tablet is getting close to launch...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Birds (Posts: 927; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
OMG, that is awesome.... Lucky fool....doesn't know what to do with the 27.5 gigs of precious storage.. If that was me, it'd be nothing but movies, games, and even more important my favorite graphic novels of Hit Man Reborn loaded on to it.
4. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
wow he's lucky!
i agree with GoBears!!! nexus 10 will be awesome!
6. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 616; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
One reason I love Motorola high end handsets, HDMI mirror capability. Everyone else needs to get with the program. That is one lucky customer, I would have loved to get that for my girlfriend for Christmas, she needs a tablet and after dealing with her Galaxy S3 and it's issues with USB mass storage and Windows. I prefer a Vanilla experience to those annoying UI that change more than they should with Android.
10. sprockkets (Posts: 932; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Oh I have it with my HTC sensation via MHL, but need it also in a tablet.
I'll probably just buy a $50 android stick to power the tv.
7. phil2n (Posts: 466; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
maybe another customer receive a 64gb version
8. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1223; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Lucky chap ......so sad I got the 16Gig
11. deuel_18 (Posts: 54; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Seriously, If google learned how to add a little hole on their devices for microSD slot, like in Nexus7, they can keep the price to $200 and still receive consistent profit from customers like me...i would definitely buy one without a second thought