3000mAh portable battery pack doubles as a wall charger for smartphones and tablets
0. phoneArena 13 Aug 2013, 05:15 posted on
Portable battery packs can be a hardcore smartphone user's best friend. They provide the power needed to recharge a smartphone or tablet whenever there's no power outlet around. However, the drawback of these portable batteries is that one must always make sure they are charged, as otherwise, carrying them around is useless. So meet juiceBee - the gizmo that tackles this problem...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Tcool (Posts: 39; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
My Panasonic mobile power supply has a capacity of 5400 mAh. It has two USB outputs to charge two gadgets at the same time (smartphone and/or tablet).
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2279; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Portable battery pack is a very good choice for those who want double juice after battery is dead.
4. ayephoner (Posts: 833; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
is this the first external battery to come with a wall plug?
i really like that feature, but I need one with much more juice (like 4x). is there one out there?
5. ayephoner (Posts: 833; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
just found this:
seems like a far superior product and will save you $10
6. rallyguy (Posts: 516; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I don't see how much juice it holds. As far as the article goes. No way I would pay $50 for a 3000 mAh battery pack.
7. Thomas5.3 (Posts: 37; Member since: 30 Oct 2011)
now build this in a phone without making it to thick and im happy
8. adk199 (Posts: 23; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
I bring a 12000 mah cheap chinese "power pack" when i'm on daytrips. About 20$. 2x USB and pretty easy to recharge. Recharge does take some hours though. Easy to keep both phone and camera going for some days :-)