30 mesmerizing and downright awesome Android boot animations that you can easily install
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2014, 07:41 posted on
The beauty and success of Android have always been firmly rooted in its tweakable core. We love highlighting cool ways to make your device your own, and not just 'another' Android phone. There honestly are hundreds of customizations that you can carry out, but checking your pre-loaded boot animation is rarely on most people's list. That's understandable -- after all, you most likely only get to see that one once every one or two weeks -- but it's still an area that can be manipulated to your taste rather easily...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. khaledmhawesh (Posts: 38; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Poor one PA :p you can do better by posting a link of one of the xda forums
12. networkdood (Posts: 6326; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
It is posted.. At the end of the article...below the video it gas XDA followed by numbers..click on a number....
2. khaledmhawesh (Posts: 38; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I mean a thread for bootanimation which is supported by gif :p
3. magnum44 (unregistered)
you guys find this stuff "mesmerising" ! why? must be that legalised cannabis in Amsterdam
4. 21babydoll12 (unregistered)
Slow day at the office
5. alumoyo (Posts: 237; Member since: 26 Aug 2013)
Surely if you boot your phone so often that you need pretty animations to entertain you while doing it, there is something VERY WRONG with your phone!
8. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Some people just want their phone to look exactly like they want.
6. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Thanks pa. Not my thing but thanks for the info
7. Sauce (unregistered)
I love these! Almost all of them are pretty cool!
24. Looks like tangled up testicles haha
9. shahrooz (Posts: 204; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
there is this boot animation in which android is peeing on apple haha :D i like it, not a hater though, it's just funny
11. shahrooz (Posts: 204; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
I can't find no. 13 can anyone help me? I looked in the sources but I couldn't locate it O_o
14. Chris.P (Posts: 306; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
13. networkdood (Posts: 6326; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Wow, the manual way is a super easy method to change one's boot animation...soooo, if anyone is having issues with it - I suggest getting a dummy phone....err, I mean, an iPhone...
15. Mariakopp (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
Some people are very possesive about their smart pones, and its true if it would be possible to have androidbootanimations, then every one would like to add this in thier phones. Read some information about android animation at platinumplatypus.com