3 days after the announcement, Radiant Defense hits the Google Play Store
0. phoneArena 14 Apr 2012, 13:18 posted on
We found out just 3 days ago that developer Hexage was working on a new game, a tower defense game called Radiant Defense, and already the game has hit the Google Play Store and is available for download...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. iblackdroid (Posts: 67; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
Can someone please explain to me what the google play store is exactly? Sorry for the newb-ness...
2. jellytime (Posts: 135; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
It's Android market but Google changed the name.
Here is the link to Google play webbsite.
5. Forsaken77 (Posts: 553; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
Like Jellytime said... The Google Play store used to be called the Android market. It's the place where you download apps, music, movies, and books.It's a one-stop shop for everything Android (software related anyway).
3. palmguy (Posts: 503; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
Believe it or not, I had this game on my Touchpad 3 days ago.
4. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 218; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
I might just check it out. Hopefully I don't download it and a few days later I see an article on PA saying this game has traces of Malware... just saying cause it has happen before
6. Dj21o (Posts: 437; Member since: 19 May 2011)
These guys are really smart at Hexage, you absolutely NEED THE POWERUPS to make it through the 3rd stage. And it gets harder and harder, but man it is my favorite tower defense game BY FAR $4 well paid for the weapon packs.
7. toaster (Posts: 114; Member since: 13 Sep 2011)
I saw this a lot in the reviews for this game. If you use the modules, Stage 3 is rather easy. Stage 5 is the one that always kicks my butt. :/