250 units of the Apple iPhone 5 are stolen in London; police suspect an inside job
0. phoneArena 21 Sep 2012, 23:33 posted on
An O2 store in London's Wimbledon area found itself the victom of a robbery that resulted in the theft of 252 units of the Apple iPhone5 valued at $165,000; police suspect that the store's assistant was involved in the robbery...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. StephenGalop (Posts: 52; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
you nigga stole ma bike
19. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
This site MUST be run by a bunch of biased FOOLS to allow a comment with this languange in it but not allow the word cr@pple...id like to see an explanation?
2. phil2n (Posts: 458; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
they dont want to deploy the icrap...
13. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 625; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
its a fake news coz anybody really think a single person can steel 250 iphone 5s and can carry out of that place ...... weird , isnt it?
even he steel 10 iphone5 he ll b needed a car or Van to get away...
this is nothing but promoton ...................... lol icrap ideas
3. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
this is just crazy!! they will really steel an iPhone? wow.. they are desperate...
5. Pings (Posts: 272; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
They are some guys in Russia will give thouse desperate guys really good money for those iPhones.
11. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
and i think its on human nature to be obsses with things!! no wonder we are no longer connected to God!
14. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
And what about those who are obsses with God ?
4. Miquel_1987 (Posts: 21; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
You know what.. all these Iphone 5 robbery are beginning to get silly. It's not about the phone itself anymore. it's about the hype surrounding the phone. Apple is king when it comes to marketing the Iphone. And the thieves want a piece of that sweet juicy apple. it's all about the money. Nothing more.
6. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 625; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
they just want to promote their product .....showing this how much a person can be crazy for this handset ................................... ipromotion is done .....
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
for apple......this is more of "good" news than it is bad news......makes people think that the phone must be really amazing if people are willing to steal for it......when in reality you will just end up in jail behind a ......well.........you know, "non worthy" phone.... smh
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Future tense>>> Cops catches the thieves...Apple bails each of then out...thanks each culprit in a public press conference for making their products famous.
8. Bernoulli (Posts: 1177; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Hahaha I bet Samsung CEO is laughing his butt off! :) btw the article is titled as a robbery of 250, but then it contradicts itself???
9. radji (Posts: 14; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
I suspect all the stolen iPhone units will turn up in a certain office building in Mountain View, California.
Of course, that's not as bad as Cupertino buying favorable verdicts in all the current patent war trials.
12. shandesilva (Posts: 73; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
all these guys work for samsung:) good job..:)
15. BIGHAWK420 (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Why dont people try to steal good stuff...
16. rusticguy (Posts: 2699; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Advertisement as all the stolen ones will finally come back through apple back to market (within kinks and scratches of course ) :D
17. zhypher_23 (Posts: 194; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Hmmm, from what I calculated, it takes $42210 to make 252 iPhones ($167.50/1 piece) and they would earn $122790 from those 252 phones, woah they really know how to rip-off their customers, typical Apple :)