2013 Motorola DROID handsets to jump ahead to Android 4.4.3, skip Android 4.4.2
0. phoneArena 04 Jun 2014, 15:54 posted on
Motorola senior director of software product management David Schuster, said on Wednesday that Motorola will soon start rolling out Android 4.4.3 to the 2013 DROID handsets. That means that the Motorola DROID Ultra, Motorola DROID MAXX and Motorola DROID Mini will all skip Android 4.4.2 to receive the latest build of Android, which was just sent out to Nexus devices and certain Google Play edition models...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sauce (unregistered)
This back looks way better than the bandaids back
9. Furbal (Posts: 921; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Yeah, (and I use a s5..)
Atrix HD is one of my favorite looking phones. Don't know why, its "utility" look just gets me.
2. oborawatabinost (Posts: 45; Member since: 18 May 2014)
Motorola externals are my favourite. Hardware is unfortunately often lacking. At least they are rolling out updates.
7. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Motorola are behind Wp when it comes to specs. Same goes to BB.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4273; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I just complained about this yesterday. My bad Motorola, you do your thing.
6. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Smart Move MOTO how bout releasing those other hands sets on other carriers. only reason i never upgrade is because VERIZON gets the goods from MOTO
10. vishalaestro (Posts: 81; Member since: 08 Dec 2013)
just brought a moto x very disappointed with it .didn't think the battery life would be so much worse and the camera performance is also bad .even my lumia 720 takes much better picture.