2009's Geek of the Year says he's never used the iPhone
0. phoneArena 09 Jan 2010, 03:58 posted on
Palm CEO Jon Rubinstein says that he's never used the iPhone and that Palm doesn't pay much attention to Apple...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. bagsofcole (Posts: 28; Member since: 19 May 2009)
He is full of sh!t and so are you 3 bozos. the iPhone is still king of the heap.
8. BigRed83 (Posts: 143; Member since: 19 May 2008)
Yes, it is the king of the heap. The dung heap.
5. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
Wait a tick...Palm doesn't pay attention to Apple...wasn't Palm going back and forth with Apple for iTunes? They even took it to the USB governing body to try and get it on their side. I don't believe him at all.
6. ToddD00 (Posts: 38; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
He's just afraid. Cause he knows like 90% of my friends that have used mine end up switching to AT&T and getting one as well.. I've owned the Pre and I'll say its still way off from being close to the iPhone in usability and all around greatness.