2000 messages crash Olympic snowboarder's Apple iPhone
0. phoneArena 09 Feb 2014, 14:59 posted on
Russian Olympic snowboarder Alexey Sobolev is now a firm believer in the theory that sometimes it is best not to get what you wish for. Sobolev posted his phone number on his helmet. Why? One report said that he did it because he was bored, but he obviously expected to get some female response. According to USA Today, the athlete told them that he had over 2000 messages come in to his iPhone, including a number of nude photos...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Yep. You started with saying that he didn't get what he wished for, but at the end of the article... well, it sounds like he -did- enjoy what he wished for.
3. SamDroid (unregistered)
Well that was desperate
6. Topcat488 (Posts: 1180; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Well i've checked all over the internet about this story, and it doesn't mention what kind of "phone" this 22 year old Russian was carrying... It is however known that Samsung gave every Olympian a Note 3, but asked them to cover up their iphone logo's during opening ceremony... But S4 I don't know, where's your reference.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 13557; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
2,000 messages, and several of them nude. Dudes got action, have fun yo.
8. steedsofwar (Posts: 288; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
It's news because Phonearena want us to know that they are not biased as this article shows us that iPhones crash. In any case, I have no intention to start a flame war.
9. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 867; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
This man is officially my new hero.
11. Droiderr (Posts: 32; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
this is what happens when you have the "Ipoop"