17% of Teens own an Apple iPhone while 53% of them listen to music on their handset
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Apr 2011, 12:50
A survey of 4,500 cell phone totin' teenagers in the U.S. found that an all-time high number of teens plan on buying an iPhone in the next 6 months; 22% of teens own a tablet or live in a household that has one according to the Piper Jaffray survey...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. AppleFUD (unregistered) posted on 07 Apr 2011, 13:12 1 0
And we don't classify handsets that can play music with the iPod, thus the iPod still has a large market share because. . . well, most people use a device that does multiple things = market share by exclusion is the only way Apple can maintain a leading market share lmao.
3. Kjayhawk posted on 07 Apr 2011, 13:17 3 1
This article is missing the fact that 83% of teens own WebOS!!!! WINNNNNN!!!
5. ecml posted on 07 Apr 2011, 13:44 1 1
This study is really inaccurate... if you look at it in a certain way
6. Super Android Evo (unregistered) posted on 07 Apr 2011, 13:56 2 0
So this article is really saying that 83% of teens don't have an iPhone. I wonder what the Android hold in the 83% is. That is good news even teens see there are better devices than the iPhone. So America's youth can't be so easily brainwashed into Apple's BS. LOL
8. IOS5 (unregistered) posted on 07 Apr 2011, 15:12 2 0
It's true the rest has BB
9. WDBJ (unregistered) posted on 07 Apr 2011, 15:22 2 0
Or the KIN 1 hahahaha
11. iHateCrapple posted on 07 Apr 2011, 18:29 1 0
I'd rather eat my own brain with a spork than own/use a KIN 1
12. WDBJ (unregistered) posted on 07 Apr 2011, 19:40 0 0
Gotta love the 8mp... :O hahaha