14-year-old discovers heart risks of having an iPad 2 too close
0. phoneArena 10 May 2013, 02:22 posted on
Our mobile electronic gadgets may be very convenient and fun, but there are some hidden risks that we are still discovering and not everyone is aware of…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. cezarepc (Posts: 513; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Small discoveries like this are great. FYI to those with pacemakers.
*I just bought a smart cover for my fiance's Nexus7, luckily we don't have pacemakers.
3. mydi.maus (unregistered)
so never HUG your ipads (with cover).,we know you love your ipad but dont hold to close...
thank you..Gianna chien.
5. ebubekir26 (Posts: 307; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Pffff really think like that? You need a new brain
7. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 701; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
even new brain gona crash within his head
11. stealthd (Posts: 915; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
You guys have just an awful sense of humor.
8. dhmcop (Posts: 11; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
Thanks for the warning! I do have a Pacemaker but I do not hug my iPad or go to sleep with it on my chest. I do spend a lot of time with it throughout the day though.