12 awesome Samsung Galaxy Note 3 cases
0. phoneArena 20 Aug 2014, 08:36 posted on
The Galaxy Note 3 features a great 5.7” screen and packs a lot of muscle under the hood, but without a case one drop might ruin it…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
33. roigimn (Posts: 4; Member since: 14 Apr 2014)
I like UAG yet recently have lovemei case which is the best choice
2. ausnote2 (Posts: 84; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
Spigen slim armour case is the way to go. Got it in blue and also superglue the belt clip using an old PDAIR belt clip case it is the perfect case.
Would love to add the flygrip but including shipping to Aus, it will be around $50 for a grip/kickstand, it is kinda expensive......
3. dratomic (Posts: 483; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
keeping credit cards near to the phone? its not logical. btw i like the croc one.
4. AntiFanBoyz (Posts: 130; Member since: 30 Nov 2013)
Lol, #9 has a big ole LG on the front of the phone.
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9723; Member since: 14 May 2012)
#1, #4, #6, and OtterBox Commuter. Paid $40 for the case, and definitely don't regret the purchase - especially after tossing my phablet three feet at people since I'm too lazy to hand them the phone lol.
21. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
You must have a lot of "headshot" stories then. :P
8. avin007 (Posts: 139; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
Hey smurf...... u must be really brave enough to toss such a device to people!!
9. Doakie (Posts: 1588; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Between me, and my wife we've bought probably a dozen cases for our Note 3s. The brown one is currently my case and I'm loving it. It comes in multiple colors, we have the burgundy one and the brown one. I've never put a credit card into the slot because I'm afraid the slot will get loose.
Nikay® KLD Oscar II Style Snap-on Ultra Thin Side Flip Synthetic Le...http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G3
10. Doakie (Posts: 1588; Member since: 06 May 2009)
An awesome place to look at cool cases is Case Fanatic. Check it out. I've never bought anything from them but I heard of them from Flossy Carter, apparently he's bought a ton of cases from them.
11. Doakie (Posts: 1588; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Man. This is awesome looking! But at $94 I'd never buy it.
12. maherk (Posts: 2263; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I wouldn't recommend casefanatic, their prices are simply absurd. I found a gorgeous leather replacement battery door for $47, I was too close to cluck the buy it button, then I found it on ebay for 14.99!!!
26. iemand (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Jan 2014)
wow, you buy leather case for 14.99? much luck. You have much faith in cheap ebay factory copies.
13. nothingmuch (Posts: 184; Member since: 03 May 2013)
I use the UAG, its pretty durable. A little tight though but does its job protecting from drops, saved my Note3 couple of times. I like it
14. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1702; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Anything is better than that ugly ass fake leather look
15. nothingmuch (Posts: 184; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Triple tap build number under "about device" 3 times and open up developer mode on your note3.
Worx for at&t note3, dont kno about other carriers
34. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3473; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Isn't it for every android device? Though on the Z2 it's 7 taps.
16. Harb98.com (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
Why is the phone LG branded in the 9th picture?
20. MaryAnn (Posts: 13; Member since: 18 Sep 2013)
The one on the end ( black/purple ) is awesome ! Have to have it! It protects good and it have a stand option . What more could u wish for ? ;)
22. GeekMovement (Posts: 1898; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I like the S-View Cover as well as the Spigen Case Neo Hybrid cases.
24. Darkhell (Posts: 33; Member since: 03 Nov 2013)
Spigen Slim Armor all the way. I love the duel layer case with the flashy metal feeling plate.
25. downphoenix (Posts: 2686; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
the urban armor gear case is an awesome case, I have one on my S3. It protects better than the Otter Box, it looks better, it's thinner, and it's cheaper. You really have no reason to get an Otter Box over a UAG unless your phone just doesnt have a UAG option available.
27. mark_ray (banned) (Posts: 35; Member since: 26 May 2013)
There are many Galaxy Note 3 cases out there, but three stood out of the corwd for me. 1:Spigen Neo Hybrid, Spigen Slim Armor and CaseMate. All three are amazing cases to secure your phablet and give a great and stylis look too.
31. rallyguy (Posts: 613; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I've been using the Spigen Slim Armor for about 6 months now and really like it. It's getting a little beat up with knicks in it from being dropped. Great case and still like it. The white and black really pops.
I just ordered the UAG case which looks great.
29. Caleb (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
Check this one channel they have good case reviews
30. optometristprime (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
You seriously need to look up the word "awesome" & find out what the definition is, since these are the most BORING freaking phone cases I have ever seen in my life! I mean, it looks like you did a search for the note 3 on amazon, took the first 12 results & made this post! Retarded! These are exactly what phone cases SHOULDN'T be!
32. rallyguy (Posts: 613; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Any suggestions? Otterbox was a little late for the Note 3, but they tend to be popular. I tried an Otterbox before and I don't think I'll buy another one again.
35. Epicness1o1 (Posts: 226; Member since: 30 May 2013)
This story from a Note II user with an UAG case that dropped his phone from 100 feet convinced me to buy UAG cases :D,idk is this because the note II is really strong or something or is it because of the case
37. skymitch89 (Posts: 1184; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
This isn't really a "new"article. You guys posted a really similar one back in January. I know because I read though it looking to see if any of the cases interested me for when I got my Note 3.
38. bmwill98 (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
I have the Note 3 but I purchased the wireless inductive back, I've been looking for a case to fit over it but since it adds a bit of bulk I haven't been able to find anything that fits. Does anyone know of a case that accomodates the wireless back?
40. retronig (Posts: 23; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
I have the the spigen slim armour and I love it. It protects my note 3 and its fairly thin. Not as bulky as any otter box.
41. TheYellowDart (Posts: 20; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
How is the Seidio Surface not on this list? By and far the best stand for the note 3 Imo. Instead they post that fugly fintie case. If spigen made a hybrid type case with a seidio style kick stand it'd be the best case out there.
42. AdnanAbuZeid (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Jul 2014)
14 with its kickstand and the low price ..