Apple iPhone 4 Specifications | Review
source: eBay via 9to5mac
1. tedkord (Posts: 9867; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Better advice: Do your research before you spend alot of money on a fundamentally flawed product (that any tech school student could have predicted) from a company that will only deny the issue, tell you to chill, and blame you for holding it wrong.
3. CHEFJEFF (Posts: 143; Member since: 22 Sep 2009)
The iSheep will never do anything to soil the name of their master. They are loyal and obedient, sort of like a cult. There is nothing wrong with the iPhone4, just needs a $100 rubber bumper, and all will be well again. BAAAAHAAAA!
4. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
8. DonkeyPunched (Posts: 321; Member since: 10 Jan 2010)
=UAOtC9QfXacYou will crap!
9. CHEFJEFF (Posts: 143; Member since: 22 Sep 2009)
WOW! That was the funniest you tube video! Thanks, you made my day.
17. elpuser (Posts: 50; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
That shit was too fumy, I had to watch it 3 times, lol WALGREENS
5. anthonygolovey (Posts: 44; Member since: 30 Dec 2009)
thats on EBAY not APPLE PRICE you morons, it costs 29.00 dollars at an APPLE store.
10. jherz6 (Posts: 216; Member since: 23 May 2008)
Whell who is the moran? The peoson who buys the case to make a phone work properly or Apple for releasing it bfore it was ready?
6. hallfrankg (Posts: 30; Member since: 16 Nov 2009)
There are so many pop up ADS here on this site I cant even read the post with out closing them over and over again.. My pop up blocker does not stop them geezzz
7. gambino37 (Posts: 146; Member since: 16 Oct 2009)
Yea I noticed the same thing. What gives? It just started recently. And some of them dont even have a close button in the corner. Super gay.
11. ace1122 (Posts: 237; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
The worst ones are the ones where they are in the text with the green font and if you scroll over them they pop up. They annoy the heck out of me. If PA got rid of those id be happy. Very happy!
13. hcbarclay (Posts: 62; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
then they couldnt afford to have this lovely site!
15. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
I sent a "Tip" to the writers letting know the issue sendit using the "tip us" section and notify them so it will stop...its freking rediculous
18. elpuser (Posts: 50; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
Wow not one pop-up AD for me yet, I'm using Google Chrome, sooo!
16. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
I would like Phone arena to slow do in their search for more capital. I would like for people to try and do the same thing.