10 valuable tips and tricks on smartphone photography
0. phoneArena 26 Nov 2013, 04:27 posted on
Isn't it amazing how much smartphone cameras have evolved over the past years? As we're already convinced having tested dozens of them, most high-end handsets can easily match the performance of a basic point-and-shoot unit. This helps to explain why more and more people don't bother carrying a dedicated camera with them anymore and just use their phones instead. However, while smartphone cameras are, in general, simple and straightforward to use, not all people know how to make the most of them. And what's really disturbing, some smartphones are, by default, set to not use the full potential of their cameras. That's why we decided to write this post and give novice users a few helpful tips on smartphone photography...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kaliil10 (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
If you have Nokia lumia smartphone you don't need all these tracks...
4. androidrockzz (Posts: 51; Member since: 04 Feb 2012)
this is for android and ios smart phones not for lumia
7. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 867; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Everything that was said applies to all smartphones including the Nokia 1020 or whatever phone your peddling. A good camera doesn't make up for a crappy photographer and these tips help a lot.
8. Dastrix (unregistered)
2. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1101; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Thanks, I found some of the pretty useful.
3. Snoobab (Posts: 174; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
***Tip 11: Make sure the horizon is straight in your pictures.
5. FYoung (Posts: 34; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
This is an unusually useful list of practical tips, obviously from someone who knows what they are talking about.
6. GeekMovement (Posts: 1580; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Galaxy S4 design growing on me, looks nice also good tips.
9. superkyumin (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Oct 2014)
What's the name of the editing app that was used in the last tip? Any ideas? And I have Samsung S5, can somebody help me how to improve my camera settings or what apps to download?