10 unusual, silly, and plain crazy uses for the iPad
1. Mozarrt (Posts: 301; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
I use mine for browsing the web, now that's special.
2. HiTz_RoCkZ (Posts: 5; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Finally....iPad is USEFULL.....i was giving up hopes on it.....:P
Just kidding.......i like their products but not more than my $2........;)
3. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
i use mine to line up my coke. i really wish they would have put gorilla glass in it so i could use a razor and not a credit card. my next tablet will have gorilla glass.
4. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I use my iPad to take pictures. Yeah just think about that image in your head. Let it sulk in and pretend it should be normal. Welcome to 2012.
7. shimmyx20 (Posts: 280; Member since: 03 Mar 2009)
The camera on my iPad might just be better than the camera on my phone. But I still feel really weird taking pictures with it.
8. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
im going to buy an ipad, then im going to get the scale app, then im going to stand on it, and when it calls me fat and over weight im going to sue for emotional damages. yay for usefulness!!
9. skymitch89 (Posts: 1299; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
My opinions on each "use" for an iPad:
1) Just ridiculous.
2) There's an app for that.
3) Very practical
4) Most practical
5) Amazing that they were able to do that. I've seen pics of Win 95 on a Samsung Moment before as well.
6) Ingenious. I bet that the iPad batteries lasted longer than the battery in the mobile hotspot.
7) Built-in GPS/entertainment system on a motorcycle, something that most motorcycles lack.
8) More like the typewriter is a keyboard for the iPad.
9) More like a special dock for an app.
10) I wouldn't be too surprised if they actually came out with something like this sometime in the near future.
10. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
You forgot to mentioned
Using your iPad to fry an egg
12. jibraihimi (Posts: 762; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
After reading yesterday's news abt. ipad being used by monkeys, I'm thinking how many of those monkeys are surfing the net and posting the articles on tech blog
13. mercorp (Posts: 1027; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Windows 95 is still epic today.
Windows 8 will be king.
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
All useless accessories are stupid for the ipad not to mention the 200$ price camera lense.