10 things you should do with your all new HTC One (M8)
0. phoneArena 26 Mar 2014, 08:15 posted on
Well-deserved kudos go to HTC for launching its new flagship, the HTC One (M8), only hours after its official announcement. After all, having to wait for a hot new gadget to be released can make even the most patient geeks pretty restless. And we'd even bet that some of our readers have already ordered theirs and are now waiting for it to be delivered to their doorsteps. Well, for them, and for all who are planning on picking up an all new HTC One (M8) in the near future, we've put together a list of ten things you should do with your phone after you get it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. clirim (Posts: 16; Member since: 06 Feb 2014)
double tap , i think i ve heard this before, somewehere else :)!!!
9. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 418; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
If LG is in your mind then no. Others started this feature before the G2.
11. magnanimus (Posts: 275; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Who started it dear sir? I would like to know
12. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 418; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Sony started it in the release of the Xperia Z Tablet. It wasn't much marketed to be known by the public.
13. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 920; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
no they didn't nokia started this with the n9 back in 2011 !
14. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 418; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Oh yeah! Totally forgot about the N9.
4. HTCOE (Posts: 448; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
i like it... and i will see how it compares to my nexus side by side but after messing around with the Z2 i still feel that the phone has an awkward experience in my hand. i also wonder if the google now launcher is compatible with the M8 yet....well i'll find out today when i check my mail
5. Ignited (Posts: 8; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Learn the gestures as well. They make navigating your phone so easy!
8. Ignited (Posts: 8; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Yeah my mistake. I must have overlooked that one.
6. Arte-8800 (limited) (Posts: 4054; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
i visit POCKETNOW and its Taylor Martin the Android fanboy, but do really like and does great editorial by Michael Fisher
10. LikeMyself (Posts: 240; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
U making me salivating over this phone, Phonearena! I guess I'm in love with it! I want One so badly. Waiting for availability in my country, a little spare money and free time to buy it and play with it. :) I can't wait!