10 things you should do with your all new HTC One (M8)
3. clirim (Posts: 27; Member since: 06 Feb 2014)
double tap , i think i ve heard this before, somewehere else :)!!!
9. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 450; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
If LG is in your mind then no. Others started this feature before the G2.
11. magnanimus (Posts: 373; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Who started it dear sir? I would like to know
12. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 450; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Sony started it in the release of the Xperia Z Tablet. It wasn't much marketed to be known by the public.
13. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1060; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
no they didn't nokia started this with the n9 back in 2011 !
14. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 450; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Oh yeah! Totally forgot about the N9.
4. HTCOE (Posts: 586; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
i like it... and i will see how it compares to my nexus side by side but after messing around with the Z2 i still feel that the phone has an awkward experience in my hand. i also wonder if the google now launcher is compatible with the M8 yet....well i'll find out today when i check my mail
5. Ignited (Posts: 8; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Learn the gestures as well. They make navigating your phone so easy!
8. Ignited (Posts: 8; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Yeah my mistake. I must have overlooked that one.
6. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
i visit POCKETNOW and its Taylor Martin the Android fanboy, but do really like and does great editorial by Michael Fisher
10. LikeMyself (Posts: 335; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
U making me salivating over this phone, Phonearena! I guess I'm in love with it! I want One so badly. Waiting for availability in my country, a little spare money and free time to buy it and play with it. :) I can't wait!