10 things you should do with your all new HTC One (M8)
10 things you should do with your HTC One (M8)
1. Say hello to BlinkFeed
2. Make it your own
3. Familiarize yourself with the HTC One (M8) gestures
4. Try the new camera effects
5. Claim your Google Drive space
6. Enable HTC Backup
7. Configure your IR remote
8. Google Now, activate!
9. Transfer data from your old phone
10. Try Car Mode
3. clirim (Posts: 16; Member since: 06 Feb 2014)
double tap , i think i ve heard this before, somewehere else :)!!!
9. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 424; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
If LG is in your mind then no. Others started this feature before the G2.
11. magnanimus (Posts: 284; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Who started it dear sir? I would like to know
12. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 424; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Sony started it in the release of the Xperia Z Tablet. It wasn't much marketed to be known by the public.
13. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 962; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
no they didn't nokia started this with the n9 back in 2011 !
14. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 424; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Oh yeah! Totally forgot about the N9.
4. HTCOE (Posts: 466; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
i like it... and i will see how it compares to my nexus side by side but after messing around with the Z2 i still feel that the phone has an awkward experience in my hand. i also wonder if the google now launcher is compatible with the M8 yet....well i'll find out today when i check my mail
5. Ignited (Posts: 8; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Learn the gestures as well. They make navigating your phone so easy!
8. Ignited (Posts: 8; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Yeah my mistake. I must have overlooked that one.
6. Arte-8800 (limited) (Posts: 4281; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
i visit POCKETNOW and its Taylor Martin the Android fanboy, but do really like and does great editorial by Michael Fisher
10. LikeMyself (Posts: 267; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
U making me salivating over this phone, Phonearena! I guess I'm in love with it! I want One so badly. Waiting for availability in my country, a little spare money and free time to buy it and play with it. :) I can't wait!