10% of web browsers are using smartphones or tablets
0. phoneArena posted on 03 Nov 2012, 15:29
According to NetMarketShare, 1 out of every 10 web surfers is using a smartphone or a tablet to hook up to the internet, up from the 7% figure that was recorded during March; 60% of those mobile surfers are using an iOS device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kronic (banned) posted on 03 Nov 2012, 15:46 2
The end of laptops and notebooks is coming. Soon tablets will replace them. Tablets like ipad 4 and nexus 10 are halfway there!!! May be in two yrs post PC devices will rule the world.
9. dickwyn posted on 03 Nov 2012, 20:48 3
i will not see myself or other people move away from the PC or Mac in the forseen future
12. Kronic (banned) posted on 04 Nov 2012, 05:01 0
14. serious9010 posted on 04 Nov 2012, 10:37 0
11. neutralguy posted on 04 Nov 2012, 04:39 2
i would consider your comment correct if you stated surface, or any other windows 8 pro devices that converts from pc to tablets instead of tablets with OSes that are half baked compared to full OSes
2. rusticguy posted on 03 Nov 2012, 15:49 0
3. 14545 posted on 03 Nov 2012, 15:50 2
I hate the "iOS user make up 60% number". I am about 90% sure it's inaccurate. As my browser either shows up as a desktop, or a "safari 0.0" browser. So I don't believe that number is right at all.
4. rusticguy posted on 03 Nov 2012, 15:56 2
With 17.8% from Asia and 14%+ from Africa those browser numbers on Safari look a bit out of proportion. On Android it can be any browser, default android/chrome/opera mini/dolphin/firefox.
13. Kronic (banned) posted on 04 Nov 2012, 05:02 0
You mean Tim Cook right at the iPhone 5 event.
6. tech2 posted on 03 Nov 2012, 18:44 0
i'm watching this on my computer. so i'm looking for a new phone :D
7. someones4 posted on 03 Nov 2012, 19:16 0
It's rather uncomfortable staring at a small screen for hours though. I only use it occasionally. The desktop or laptop is still better for web browsing IMO.
8. bubbadoes posted on 03 Nov 2012, 20:18 0
watch out.. you might get sued for using apples browser without consent....however you could have come up with a better browser photo.