10 noteworthy iPhone 5 concepts
0. phoneArena 10 Sep 2012, 09:10 posted on
iPhone 5 concepts come a dime a dozen, which is not surprising given the hype that is building up around the highly anticipated smartphone. Most of them, however, are so uninspiring that nobody really pays attention to them. Other concepts, on the other hand, stand out by either being exceptionally stylish, or being exceptionally ridiculous, which helps them to make a few rounds through the interwebs. Well, both kinds can be found in our slideshow below, where we've put together 10 interesting iPhone 5 concepts that we think you should check out...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
these concepts are the hardest to make. you can't do much with a small screen, a single button, an Apple logo and all and still spell out iPhone.
too bad these designers make good concepts, but Apple will never make them.
check out my renders too at bfconcepts.tumblr.com :) hahaha.
21. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3176; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Here's what we have to do....move on!! Actually liked both of NAK's design. Apple should take a look at these renders!! It'll give them ideas better than what the new iphone is supposed to look like...downright ugly!!!
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
Still better than being a brick ay least :D
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
At least... Typo sorry
4. DigitalKiran (Posts: 7; Member since: 05 Nov 2011)
Omg iphone is same for last 5 years and you are still taking about worthy concepts s**t happens.
7. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
I kind of like the look of the Magic Mouse design but I think it'd be horrible to ever set down.
8. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
NAK design look pretty good... but the only thing is, if they go that route, they'll get another rectangular design patent without the round edges. Then it'll be good luck NOKIA.
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9875; Member since: 14 May 2012)
#9- Honestly? How the hell would you look like a human when the lens are bigger than your face?
13. e.wvu (unregistered)
And they said the note would be uncomfortable in your pocket. Lol.
12. Savage (unregistered)
The third and eighth concepts look refreshing and new. Maintaining the Apple-look with newer design. Although the fourth one is nice even, but a Lumia ripoff.
And here, Apple's just elongating the 4S (According to leaks). -_-
14. onggeo (Posts: 30; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Not a big iPhone fan but I like 3, 7, 8.
#4 looks like a Lumia rip-off
15. ap1989 (Posts: 145; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
3 is what i was hoping for iPhone 5 , 1 is just unreal, and 6 if one drop on its side would destroy the screen
16. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i like 3, 7, 8 also
5 reminds me of the palm pre design, kinda cool
6 would be cool but they would have to make a switch on the side to disable screen touch or something
17. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 637; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I'm very disappointed PA, our concept is not here :-)
19. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
adamantium?? Somebody lives in a dream?
20. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i think that #4 concept was a mock up of lumia phones!