10 new features we'd like to see in iOS 7
0. phoneArena 10 Jun 2013, 01:39 posted on
iOS is a wonderful platform, we all know that. However, even the unprecedented level of polish cannot prevent Apple's mobile operating system from looking somewhat stale...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Ray you forgot about Bluetooth transfer to other device too.
11. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 13555; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I don't see how that feature would be all that important.
16. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
@comment no 11 :-Transferring files is important douchebag!!
75. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Of course, you are typical limited iConboard user, just a kid
Otherwise it's a complete ripoff of android, like stolen statusbar :-)
9. andrews317 (Posts: 15; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Yeah me to XD. I was here for this comment.
10. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 13555; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Basically he wants a phone that just works which is what the iPhone does well. Just having features just to have them seems irrelevant.
22. tedkord (Posts: 11888; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
You should squat in a bowl of cool water. It'll help.
He should get a Galaxy S3 or S4 if he wants a phone that just works, then he could have all those features he wished for, too.
Don't you just love that whenever Apple users are asked what they want in the next iPhone, they always list features Android has had for years. But, that's why 7 of every 10 people choose Android, and 1.5 million new Android devices are activated every day (or about 500 in the 30 seconds it took you to write your silly post).
28. bucky (Posts: 2606; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Yea but iPhone user don't want leggy, crashing and cheap looking versions of this requests.
31. Aeires (unregistered)
I don't want a leggy phone either.
38. tedkord (Posts: 11888; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Then it's a good thing it isn't 2010 anymore, and Android is as smooth as iOS while being leagues more versatile and functional. You can have it all.
45. kboo1995 (unregistered)
Are you sure that you are talking about planet earth -Andriod?
Last time I checked my SGS3 took 6 seconds to open the phone app
48. magnanimus (Posts: 542; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Can you put all whats on your s3 on an iPhone and the iphone wont crash? if the two phones have the same number of content, u'll see the difference
71. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
might be something wrong with it, mine came up virtually instant.
101. milesboy5 (Posts: 178; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
Even on 4.2.2 my galaxy nexus had some troubles...Yes I know it has a dated processor but isn't that what Project Butter was for??? To make sure every device running Android was buttery smooth???
39. crazymonkey05 (Posts: 180; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Android is smooth well mine has less crashes then my friends iPhone 3gs and I'm using a custom rom
40. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
The last time I checked, laggy devices existed 2yrs ago. Get with the times, noobcake! ;-)
42. kboo1995 (unregistered)
Please man don't waste your time in this blog
There is no single Tech fans here
Just Some android fanboys or Apple haters
43. kboo1995 (unregistered)
Please spare me
People don't give a f**k about these features
Here ,in my country there is more than 15 million people who have android
Most of them don't even know it's called Andriod
People use it for 1 reason:CRACKED APPS
62. lyndon420 (Posts: 4455; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Apple could remove features and Mxyz would call it innovation. He lives off of red thumbs...why feed into it for him.
63. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Can you please do us all a favor, and say your name backwards? ;-)
99. darkkjedii (Posts: 21681; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I see your point Mxy. Nice to have, but its like power telescopic steering in a car...not that important. +1.
19. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2278; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Lol just jailbreak the damn thing., that's the only way, my ip5 looks some what nice
50. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
Can't believe someone thumbed that down...its true lol