10 mind-bending puzzle games for Android
0. phoneArena posted on 28 May 2012, 02:20
Who said that video games are a total waste of time? Okay, most of them probably are, but there are plenty of titles out there that can actually provide a great exercise for your brain. Today, we give you 10 such games – 10 puzzle games for Android...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Hildy posted on 28 May 2012, 12:11 1 0
Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection - free, no ads, no odd permissions, assortment of puzzles (including a great sudoku clone). The graphics are minimal but the variety and replayability (all puzzles are generated on demand) are unmatched.
4. jessicamiller posted on 14 Jul 2012, 17:53 0 0
These two games probably didnt make their way to the list but definatley worth it
-The Moron Test --http://bit.ly/NtfXIz
-Tapadoo: tap to solve puzzles —http://bit.ly/GPTapadooAppLog — Full android game review herehttp://www.androidapplog.com/?
both are 4.5 rated on the play store
5. alanturing posted on 12 Aug 2012, 04:31 0 0
I suggest: NineOnAir, The Game Of The Gods,
addictive stuff, so funny:
6. erics posted on 08 Oct 2012, 06:27 0 0
Not a lot know it - the most challanging game for android - Brain Squares -https://play.google.com/store/
7. coachingsessions_net posted on 06 Feb 2013, 16:51 0 0
Try 50 STONES - a unique and refreshingly different brain game, which immediately prompts player's ambition.
8. udo.mueller posted on 10 May 2013, 15:23 0 0
My personal favorite is Parks from Xymene Games. A bit hard on higher levels but still great.