10 mind-bending puzzle games for Android
0. phoneArena 28 May 2012, 02:20 posted on
Who said that video games are a total waste of time? Okay, most of them probably are, but there are plenty of titles out there that can actually provide a great exercise for your brain. Today, we give you 10 such games – 10 puzzle games for Android...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Hildy (Posts: 33; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection - free, no ads, no odd permissions, assortment of puzzles (including a great sudoku clone). The graphics are minimal but the variety and replayability (all puzzles are generated on demand) are unmatched.
3. shayan (Posts: 126; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
I installed it the first day I got an android.
4. jessicamiller (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
These two games probably didnt make their way to the list but definatley worth it
-The Moron Test --http://bit.ly/NtfXIz
-Tapadoo: tap to solve puzzles —http://bit.ly/GPTapadooAppLog — Full android game review herehttp://www.androidapplog.com/?
both are 4.5 rated on the play store
5. alanturing (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
I suggest: NineOnAir, The Game Of The Gods,
addictive stuff, so funny:
6. erics (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Not a lot know it - the most challanging game for android - Brain Squares -https://play.google.com/store/
7. coachingsessions_net (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
Try 50 STONES - a unique and refreshingly different brain game, which immediately prompts player's ambition.
8. udo.mueller (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 May 2013)
My personal favorite is Parks from Xymene Games. A bit hard on higher levels but still great.
9. JohnClayton (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
"Number Up: The cool math game" is also a good one. The aim of the game is to connect numbers to reach a target sum. It has several difficulty levels that will keep young kids and adults entertained. It's available on the Android PlayStore
10. GaryMartin (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
My favorite is bubble trouble..I merey enjoyed it..I am just astounded by it's interactive interface and design too.