10 mind-bending puzzle games for Android
0. phoneArena 28 May 2012, 02:20 posted on
Who said that video games are a total waste of time? Okay, most of them probably are, but there are plenty of titles out there that can actually provide a great exercise for your brain. Today, we give you 10 such games – 10 puzzle games for Android...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Hildy (Posts: 33; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection - free, no ads, no odd permissions, assortment of puzzles (including a great sudoku clone). The graphics are minimal but the variety and replayability (all puzzles are generated on demand) are unmatched.
3. shayan (Posts: 158; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
I installed it the first day I got an android.
4. jessicamiller (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
These two games probably didnt make their way to the list but definatley worth it
-The Moron Test --http://bit.ly/NtfXIz
-Tapadoo: tap to solve puzzles —http://bit.ly/GPTapadooAppLog — Full android game review herehttp://www.androidapplog.com/?
both are 4.5 rated on the play store
5. alanturing (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
I suggest: NineOnAir, The Game Of The Gods,
addictive stuff, so funny:
6. erics (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Not a lot know it - the most challanging game for android - Brain Squares -https://play.google.com/store/
7. coachingsessions_net (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
Try 50 STONES - a unique and refreshingly different brain game, which immediately prompts player's ambition.
8. udo.mueller (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 May 2013)
My personal favorite is Parks from Xymene Games. A bit hard on higher levels but still great.
9. JohnClayton (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
"Number Up: The cool math game" is also a good one. The aim of the game is to connect numbers to reach a target sum. It has several difficulty levels that will keep young kids and adults entertained. It's available on the Android PlayStore
10. GaryMartin (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
My favorite is bubble trouble..I merey enjoyed it..I am just astounded by it's interactive interface and design too.
12. laurakelly24 (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 May 2014)
All Puzzle Games are very nice.
Thank you, that's a superb list. This all games are one of my favorite games that I like most.
I would love it. You will check it out this game! You love this game. Also FREE to Download from Google Play. It's name is "Hair Do Design". Most probably girls love this game.
13. Brainpuzzles (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Dec 2014)
I LIKE THIS GAME AS WELL , The gameplay is good , and a great Brain and Puzzles theme