10 merry Christmas apps for Android
0. phoneArena 23 Dec 2012, 11:31 posted on
Ho, ho, ho, it's not Christmas yet, but it's about time we start preparing ourselves and our phones for what is one of the most wonderful holidays of the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Wow Google, you want me to pay $3 to get how grinch to stole Christmas? How disgraceful lol ;-)
2. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
That's actually a great bargain because it's $300 plus taxt in the App Store.
6. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
1. I liked apps 3, 8, 9, and 10
2. I also happen 2 have "How the Grinch stole Christmas" collectors addition book
7. jaoowolabi (Posts: 201; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
$300 plus tax? What are you talking about? I think you need to calm down
9. jaoowolabi (Posts: 201; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
Lol that's a horrible joke.. No ever complains about the prices in the app store
3. sitejax (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
Don't forget about the cool Christmas wallpaper that is out there
5. doubler86 (Posts: 320; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
Christmas HD is the best holiday wallpapaer, everyone that sees it always loves it and it looks great on my S3 and Note 10.1
10. SeahawksBEASTmode (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
List left me wanting more, Like the Christmas HD wallpaper. Instead of #2 I have been using All I Want From Santa, it came with my Nook that I got over Black Friday. Love it. Wishlists and Letter to Santa in one. Happy Holidays!
11. JakeSI2 (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Nov 2013)
Nice list...but check out this great holiday app for kids - Elf Finder 2013: Search and Track Hidden Elves. It’ll get your kids in the Christmas spirit as they run around searching for Santa’s elves - knowing that the elves will be watching to see if they’re being naughty or nice.
12. HappyMan (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Dec 2014)
I found this: Christmas Puzzle by crazyhappygame, not only for kids, fun and logic, of course for free :)