Luxurious and extravagant phones that will (probably) break your bank account
0. phoneArena 09 Feb 2015, 04:21 posted on
Enough of these entry-level devices, such as the Lumia 630 and the Moto E! Good riddance to Samsung-like faux leather, as well! Let's turn our tech-savvy heads to a league of smartphones that most of us will surely never ever see in reality, let alone possess – the world of extravagant, exquisite, and luxurious phones!...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Planterz (Posts: 1974; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Hah! None of these phones will break MY bank account!
Because you can't spend what you don't have...
11. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4793; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
If I were a billionaire I would definitely make a "custom" phone. NEVER would I spend that type of money on something that someone else might have.
That would be insanely crazy... Spending millions of dollars on something that is not original... Please, anyone who buys these phones are just some foolish idiots.
I would be the only one in the world with my "custom" millions of dollars phone...
6. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2042; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I'm upset that the iPhone 4 History Edition only features a T-Rex tooth embedded in meteoritic rock. I want the tooth embedded in fossilized herbivore flesh. Of course, since it uses the iPhone 4, that edition is a bit long in the tooth...
8. JGuinan007 (Posts: 672; Member since: 19 May 2011)
these phones only have premium materials with outdated tech, It's like pimping out a pinto why bother? The best ones are the Iphones and even they are outdated by at least a year. Why not pimp out pinnacle flagship phones like an S5, Nexus 5, IPhone 5s, LG G3, Xperia Z3, Note 4.
12. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
They do have gold plated HTC One M8. Yet again, with a price of expensive phone, I would rather get six flagship devices :D
10. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
4 + 6 look cool. I'd take that gray textured stone on a phone any day (#6, keep the tooth though).
14. realjjj (Posts: 353; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
To be fair, a pocked PC that costs north of 400$ is already too much for the hardware.
15. shuaibhere (Posts: 1983; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
"This one is intended for the ladies."
Which one is not???
16. jibraihimi (Posts: 747; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
16.7million $, here also apple is overexpensive...........
17. aditya.g0110 (Posts: 42; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
All phones are so ugly,yuck :-\,,dont know who would buy such phones.
18. iamanimal (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 May 2014)
I'm guessing the kind of person that buys these things is born into money.
19. express77 (unregistered)
No thanks. But the girl
20. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Seriously who would wast ther money on trash like these?
21. Sauce (unregistered)
#8 is really great looking. Love it.
The dinosaur tooth is also awesome.
22. jeff1434325 (Posts: 97; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
I guess these phones are for people who has more MONEY than SENSE;)
23. irbaaz (Posts: 162; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
Gift me anyone I will take it with no complain......
26. Bozzor (Posts: 169; Member since: 02 May 2012)
The thing with these phones is build quality, materials, name recognition, style and exclusivity...and perhaps something like great call quality. But these phones are really trying to do to mobiles what mechanical watches are to horology: the ultimate in desirability. Fact is any cheap quartz watch can be more accurate and feature packed than any Rolex, Patek Phillipe or Richard Mille. But that does not matter one bit: it's not about how good a phone or watch it is according to 'normal' measures.
27. RandomUsername (Posts: 808; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
What a surprise, the most expensive is an iPhone...
28. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Let's see what happens when you drop the last one.