10 inspiring Kickstarter projects
1. 0o0blackstar0o0 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
These were all in the last lot that was posted last week :(
5. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 208; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Thats not true. If you would have actually watched the videos last week, you would have seen that although the majority of these are for apple products like the ones last week, they are different ideas.
I personally think the best one last week was the thing that rolls up your headphone cables and usb cables.
10. 0o0blackstar0o0 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
No they where the same i watched them all . just last week their where more
2. -box- (Posts: 3959; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
A lot of these (cases for the iphones) are hardly inspiring... they've been grossly overdone, aren't anything new, and don't apply to most of the smartphone-buying public
3. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
LOL iOS arena, again? 8 of 10 are iOS device inventions? get a life!
4. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Here goes Phonearena licking Apple's boots again...
And "a discussion for a news" what do they mean???
6. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 208; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Although i consider all of these super trendy and not really that functional, silly accessories like this is what makes non-techy people want apple devices. Because they know that they will have a cool ecosystem around their non-techy devices, people tend to feel more like they are part of a movement.
7. blazee (Posts: 348; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
It annoys me when an accessory made for any kind of a smartphone or a tablet is advertised as an accessory for an iphone or an ipod, especially if it is advertised by a professional journalist (Victor H) who is supposed to be unbiased.
8. joaolx (Posts: 364; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
It's not like they're iPhonearena. They just grabbed the most interesting and inspiring projects. What's your problem, really? If you guys can't stand the fact that they have articles about apple, then ignore them, you're just wasting your time by looking at them, and commenting them if you don't like the articles.
9. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
In Brazil we have a term for how Phonearena usually handles anything Apple-related...