10 iPhone and Android apps that should probably not exist
0. phoneArena 13 Jun 2012, 06:18 posted on
Today, we are going to do something different. Let us take a look at 10 apps that should have probably never been published; apps that we would definitely not recommend getting...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. lonestrider (Posts: 88; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
i am rich is the most amazing one, I think.
4. Sniggly (Posts: 7291; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
It'll definitely be worth mentioning that even the app that iPhone owners had to pay a thousand bucks for can be found for free on Android. :D
5. skymitch89 (Posts: 1214; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
If you would read the description of the app, then you would know that they do say, "By the way, Android users can download the app for free and see what 8 people dropped a grand on".
10. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 7232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
That's because they become bottom of the barrel apps.
6. Rocksteady (unregistered)
I believe the iphone fart app should be mentioned.
8. hltechie (unregistered)
7. rsiders (Posts: 573; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Freakin hilarious. Anyone with the Vuvuzela app gets instant punch in the face.lol That sound....