10 iPhone and Android apps that should probably not exist
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Jun 2012, 06:18
Today, we are going to do something different. Let us take a look at 10 apps that should have probably never been published; apps that we would definitely not recommend getting...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Sniggly posted on 13 Jun 2012, 09:37 5
It'll definitely be worth mentioning that even the app that iPhone owners had to pay a thousand bucks for can be found for free on Android. :D
5. skymitch89 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 10:40 2
If you would read the description of the app, then you would know that they do say, "By the way, Android users can download the app for free and see what 8 people dropped a grand on".
10. Mxyzptlk posted on 13 Jun 2012, 15:26 0
That's because they become bottom of the barrel apps.
6. Rocksteady posted on 13 Jun 2012, 11:59 1
I believe the iphone fart app should be mentioned.
7. rsiders posted on 13 Jun 2012, 12:06 1
Freakin hilarious. Anyone with the Vuvuzela app gets instant punch in the face.lol That sound....