(Posts: 3616; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
LOL@ iVoxel...if you can't sing, don't sing!! Simple!
I'd rather do things on the PC when it comes to making music.
Reason with a good sound-card is quite enough!!
(Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
You forgot Traktor DJ, amazing iOS app, tried it on my iPad, abit expensive but really worth it. Just wish there was an Android version.
(Posts: 135; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Dude it's a dj program, you can't make music with it but you can mix music
(Posts: 1429; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Here are my recommendations for Android:
- Grand Piano Free: the BEST piano app IMHO! This is a piano app that on some phones can operate in low latency mode (I think it requires JB), meaning that you hear the sound as soon as you press the key, solving one of the most annoying problems with audio in Android. What's more, the piano sound is decent (with headphones). The paid version has additional instruments and implements the USB-Midi protocol so it can be used with a midi keyboard.
- USB Audio Recorder: use it to record from USB microphones or sound card (like the iMic). Try the trial version first to see if your devices are supported (both the phone/tablet and the audio device must be supported).
- Audio Speed Changer: great utility for musicians that lets you load a song (mp3 etc) and change its speed in real time, very useful for musicians that have to study solos etc.
- Wireless Mixer: a MIDI mixer that can operate with the midi over wifi protocol. Read the comments of people that rate the app with one star saying that they cannot open the tracks to mix for extra fun. :)
- Audio Evolution Mobile: a 4 tracks recorder.
(Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
I use Audio Speed Changer Pro; it's probably not on there because it just plays back music with great pitch variation and also allows for playlists mixing; the story was about 'making music' from scratch or hard-core mixing. And, nothing beats chopsticks on the iPad; at least according to the commercials.
(Posts: 315; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Musical Pro ??!!
IMO it's one of the best and should be listed here.
it has so many features, I would just replace "My Piano" with "Musical Pro"
+ it has much much much more piano sounds more than 50